SUPERNATURAL

'You're an asshole! I almost had her! ' spoke hoseok once namjoon entered the room. He watched his roommate throw his jacket on the floor before laying down on his bed hugging a pillow. 

'Dude, you might be lucky but you suck at seducing girls'

' yeah right, speaks the guy who has to stalk her thoughts' snorted hoseok before adding 'besides, she probably was a nut case that why I was lucky not to hook up with her'

'Well my friend, it was worth it' namjoon retorted before hoseok throw a pillow at him. 

'Come on, get up we're going out' hoseok said getting up and picking up the jacket to fold it and put in namjoon's closet. 

'Where to? ' but before hoseok answers he sat straight staring at hoseok who was already taking out clothes from his own closet 'are you serious? A club? Dude I've just came back from a wild encounter, I need to charge'

'Yeah well I'm bored'

' you need to get laid'

'You're not helping by snatching up every girl I approach'

' they are not your type'

'And you know my type so well because? Don't answer that' he added raising a hand to stop namjoon from answering before sighing and sitting at the edge of namjoon's bed

'Dude face it, you're not the random hooking up type. We both know how easily you get attached. You need a stable relationship not some chick who won't even remember your name the next morning, you're too good for that'

'I'm cringing '

'Imagine how I feel, I had to say outloud' namjoon said sitting beside him before they both bursted out laughing. 

Hoseok stood up heading to the door. 

'Yeah go take a walk and get some fresh air' 

'Stop reading my mind' spoke hoseok before leaving the room leaving namjoon sitting on the bed. 

The spring night was refreshingly cold, hoseok walked around the campus only eyeing some students coming back from the library or parties once in a while. He thought about what namjoon said, as much as hoseok was lucky in everything, romance was his black hole.

He was always lucky, his luck seemed to strike even before he was born; living in a calm house, his family the example of a perfect family, exams were always about the small part he would revise, the few times he tried lottery he would always hit the jackpot. But what he always considered the best thing to happen to him is meeting Namjoon. The guy was a genius, popular, all type of girls were after him, hoseok was thinking how hard it must be for him; having to maintain such an image, the amount of hard work he does to keep his high grades, going through everyday knowing everyone is having high expectations for you, when namjoon grabbed a chair and sat beside him in class. 

'It's not really that hard' 

'What? ' hoseok said looking around thinking he was talking to someone else. 

'Being me and doing what I do, it's not because I care what others think, it's just fun'

That's when he realized namjoon was answering to what he was thinking, there was no way namjoon would've randomly guessed it. Instead of freaking out and questioning him, hoseok was somehow relieved. He went through his life so far thinking he was the only one out there with an abnormal ability ,and now he meets this guy who can do such a thing as reading minds. 

From then on, they were inseparable. They learned everything about each other, had fun finding out more about their own abilities, making the supernatural team.