Party -2-

The plan was to gather as many informations as possible from the guests about the organization, especially the headquarter's whereabouts and to gather in two hours to leave.

The party seemed to take place in the conference hall of a fancy hotel, security was at its finest and if not for Woozi's teleportation powers there was no way for them to sneak in.

Everyone walked in a different directions listening in to various discussions among the guests while keeping an eye on eachothers.

Only minutes had passed and Yoongi was already tired from being among so many people for the first time in years. Walking into the restroom he was surprised to see Hoseok already there washing his face.

Hoseok smiled at him before walking past him to leave, but Yoongi found himself reaching out to grab his arm.

'something's wrong?'

'are you feeling well?' Yoongi asked slipping his hand down Hoseok's arm to his hand.

'emm, yes. Are you? ' Hoseok worriedly watched Yoongi's gaze silently drop to their hands. He reached out to lock the restroom's door to not be seen by other party attenders.

'Yoongi? Something did happen yesterday after all.' Hoseok smiled at him trying to hide how scared he was of what happened in the few minutes he had no memory of after seeing Namjoon unconscious.

But Yoongi had no intention of telling him anything, all that mattered at the moment is the coldness seeping through him from the hand he's touching lightly, wondering to what extent he had to go to feel more.

Finally looking up to Hoseok's smiling face, he debated whether or not he should try more. Convincing himself that if it worked, then it's good. But if it didn't, he could just brush it off and blame it on being drunk from the few champagne glasses he didn't even have.

As Hoseok felt Yoongi's lips on his, his eyes couldn't have gotten any wider. The sensation was so unreal that he had to blink so fast in order to convince himself he wasn't dreaming and that the boy was really kissing him willingly.

Yoongi's lips started moving around Hoseok's as he sought more of the chilliness the boy was emitting. The more contact he had with Hoseok's body the more he could feel the heat inside of him cease. With his eyes closed, all he could think of is how to get more.

He was only aware of the fact the guy in front of him wasn't stiff anymore when he felt hands roaming down his body to force his waist closer to Hoseok's.

To his surprise, he didn't try to push him away. Instead, he pushed himself into him letting his body stick to Hoseok's.

'getting greedy, aren't we? ' Yoongi stilled as he heard the abnormally calm voice of Hoseok speak sarcastically. He pulled away just enough to see the ice cold blue eyes stare at him.

'what are you? ' Yoongi managed to say pulling himself away from the other's grip.

'does it matter?' Hoseok smiled mischievously as he run his tongue on his lip.

The contradicting ideas run wild in Yoongi's head as he contemplated whether to go on with it or leave. After all, this was the reason he had approached Hoseok. He came to realize this other persona was the one who held the power to suck his heat (a.n: *wink* *wink*) and as much as he craved his coldness, he knew this side of Hoseok wanted his heat.

'it's so rude to get me all excited and stop. This kid can't get it off unless it's someone else doing it' Hoseok said winking.

'what do you want? ' Yoongi said absentmindedly, completely not expecting his reaction.

'you' was all Hoseok said before pulling Yoongi towards him forcing him to stand with his back to the wall and starts kissing him.

His kisses were nothing like the normal Hoseok's earlier timid ones. His lips were all over Yoongi's, devouring him and forcing his tongue inside his mouth.

Faced with such aggression, Yoongi's virgin body had no power to fight for dominance. The cold seeping through his body was making him oblivious to anything Hoseok was doing. All that mattered at the moment was to make the best out of the sensation, to finally be able to feel cold.

It was only when his head was starting to feel light, his muscles aching, that he opened his eyes to find out they had moved inside a stall and Hoseok's body was crushed on his.

The pain was getting unbearable as Hoseok's lips refused to pull away from his body.

'Hoseok' Yoongi weakly called out to him as he tried to pull him away by the shoulders but Hoseok was still planting kisses and sucking on his now naked torso through his unbuttoned shirt.

'fuck Hoseok wake up!! ' Yoongi managed to scream with all that's left in him of energy as he pushed Hoseok back slamming him with the opposite stall wall.

The first thing Hoseok saw as his head slammed to the wall was the terrified look on Yoongi's face.

'y.... Yoongi? ' he worriedly asked as he noticed the other guy's unbottoned shirt and the trace of red marks all over his neck and chest.

Yoongi's legs gave out and he sat down on the floor breathing heavily as Hoseok contemplated whether or not to approach him. He wasn't even sure what had happened, the last thing he could remember was Yoongi kissing him. But more importantly now, he had to make sure Yoongi was okay.

'Yoongi? ' he called out to him again and finally got a response. He looked up to him, his face looked pale and his lips blue. He seemed like he had just came out of a fridge and if Hoseok didn't know better, he'd say the guy was coming down with a bad cold.

Yoongi managed to stand up. His body still felt cold and he let out a small laugh as he finally realized what exactly the secret power of Hoseok had been all along.

The guy was not given out cold, he was sucking energy.

......................................................

A. N: I hope this was a little bit good. This was just the beginning. Please look forward to more smutty scenes involving this and other ships. And as usual, let me know what you thought of this ^^