Cold

Hoseok was unable to determine why it was so cold all the time after he woke up. Maybe his body was still very affected by his deep sleep and so he ignored it and hoped it'll stop soon.

His thoughts were forced back to reality as Jin broke the silence in the car.

'So I figure no one has a plan on where to go now? ' everyone stayed silent for a while.

'I have a suggestion.' Woozi started getting everyone's attention.

'BamBam was in contact with someone from inside the organization. He might know some useful informations'

'Who the fuck is BamBam? ' yoongi asked annoyed for a reason unknown to the boy.

'He's my friend. I can go get him since he won't like me bringing strangers to his place without his permission '

'you go get him then' Jin instructed passing a sign indicating a close town.

'Alright, I might need some time though, there's a nice park in the outskirts of the following town, wait for me there' without giving them the time to object or ask anything, he was gone.

Yoongi, sitting the far back alone with hoseok now that woozi left, decided to close his eyes and take a nap as the rest of the passengers decided to chat animatedly about something mentioned in the radio.

He was about to drift off when he felt something sneak up his left leg. He jolted up looking down. Hoseok's hand was placed on his thigh stroking it.

'The fuck d'you think you're doing? ' he snarled at him not wanting to get everyone's attention.

'You're warm' Hoseok mumbled in a trance with eyes closed and his head laid back. His breathing quickened disgusting Yoongi, he tried to push Hoseok's hand away from him but the other only tightened his grip around him as he finally turned his head to face him while opening his eyes. Yoongi's eyes widened as he saw Hoseok's ice blue pupils staring into him with a freaky smirk on his lips.

'I'm cold' Hoseok mumbled with his hand running up yoongi's inner thigh.
Yoongi froze, he could feel a cold sensation where Hoseok placed his hand. He soon snapped out of his shock when the hand reached up so close to his crotch.

'Stop!! ' he yelled pushing Hoseok away as hard as he could.

Hoseok slammed into the side of the car as everyone now was staring back at them weirdly.

'What do you think you're doing?! ' Namjoon yelled motioning Jin to stop by the side of the road.

'Aw my head' Hoseok rubbed the back of his head looking around confused 'why did you push me? '

Yoongi was about to snap at him when he realized his eyes were back to normal. He was so confused and didn't know what to make out of this situation.

The car stopped and Namjoon was the first out of it urging the others out, as soon as they were he pulled Yoongi by the neck of his shirt making sure to bump his forehead with the Hood of the car.

'Get off me! ' Yoongi shouted trying to twist away from his grip.

All in all, it was a mess. Yoongi was shouting, Namjoon was shouting, Jin was shouting, Hoseok was shouting, while the others stared at the whole situation with no idea what to do.

'What should we do? ' Jimin asked seeming scared.

'It's fun, let's keep watching ' Taehyung had his eyes sparkling while watching the two boys exchange punches.

'They can get hurt, what if Yoongi Burns him? ' jungkook steps in.

'Oh shut up, if he wanted to really hurt him we'd already be having some Joon Barbecue. Besides, Namjoon's a tough guy. ' Taehyung eased him and the two others exchanged worried looks.

The fight went on until Jin decided to step in and use his powers to stop it. Two large roots immerged from the ground and wrapped around each of them.

'Alright you two!! What the hell 's gotten into you?!! '

'He hit him!!!! ' Namjoon shouted trying to fight his way out of the roots grip.

'He..!!!! ' Yoongi stopped talking as he saw Hoseok's worried confused look. He forced a deep breath to calm down before continuing 'I didn't mean it. It was a mistake. Sorry' Yoongi grunted the last words obviously forcing it.

Namjoon gave Hoseok a questionable look, deciding whether to let it go or give him more bruises.

*don't look at me, I was sleeping* Hoseok thought and Namjoon let out a deep breath.

'Keep your hands to yourself and we won't have any future problems' Namjoon warned him and ignore the snort and eye rolling Yoongi gave as a response.

The car ride after that was calm. Yoongi decided to exchange seats with Namjoon in the shotgun seat. He soon closed his eyes hoping for a short nap as his hand roamed the place where Hoseok's hand was, trying to ignore the calming chilling sensation hoseok's touch made.