When Lady Luck Strikes

Love was in the air.

Jungkook and Jimin sat on the couch watching as Hoseok practically flew around Yoongi helping him unload the groceries into the kitchen cabinets and fridge. Yoongi didn't seem to mind nor to be annoyed by him and the tension between them disappeared. 

'No matter how I look at it, something is going on there' Jungkook said watching the two through the lens of the camera Yoongi got him.

'There too' Jimin pointed at Namjoon who was unpacking a TV he found stored in Yoongi's room while Taehyung circled around him holding a one-sided conversation.

'what's going on with them? what am I missing?' Jungkook shifted the camera now to Taehyung zooming in on his smiling face. 

'come on, let's go do something instead of watching this, we need to get the video ready' Jimin held Jungkook's arm as he stood up and Jungkook followed him out of the apartment but not before looking back at Taehyung still being ignored by Namjoon.

*

'...and then the man said "Louis, I think this the beginning of a beautiful friendship" woaaah, I can't believe you didn't see it!' Taehyung exclaimed watching as Namjoon struggled to make the TV work.

'I don't like old movies' Namjoon said shifting through the channels wondering why all of them are statics.

'But Casablanca is a master piece! It's decided then, as soon as you make the TV work I'm making you watch it with me'

'V please I need to concentrate on this and I can't hear my own thoughts with you talking' Namjoon complained and Taehyung nodded wide-eyed before standing still behind him watching him work in silence.

*

'I don't think we forgot anything but just in case something is needed you just tell me and I'll run to the grocery store, you don't have to worry' Hoseok said watching Yoongi check the list he brought with them as they shopped.

'I don't know but we might have forgotten two pillows, a blanket, a shirt for me and beer' as soon as he said that Hoseok was on his way to the front door.

'wait!' Yoongi called out to him 'where are you going, you don't even have money. besides, we can just get those stuff tomorrow, I'm hungry now' Yoongi said laughing lightly at Hoseok honest action and the other stood at the door staring at him silently. 'what?' he asked getting uncomfortable by his stares.

'This is the first time I saw you laugh' Hoseok mumbled and Yoongi coughed before walking back to the kitchenette ignoring Hoseok following him saying he'll help.

The two made lunch for everyone, by the time they finished Jungkook and Jimin came back from their filming session, Jin came back from the roof where he spent the morning setting up his 'working area' with what plants he could save through their adventure and Namjoon still wasn't able to make the TV work. But at least now they had enough folding chairs for everyone to eat his lunch without having to stay standing or share a tight couch.

'TV still not working?' Hoseok asked watching the static on the screen.

'I don't know, I tried everything maybe there's something wrong with..' Namjoon stopped talking as Hoseok grabbed the remote, pressed a button and the screen switched to a moving picture of two men sitting around a table discussing something on the news.

'How did you? what did you press?' Namjoon looked at the remote at his hand but Hoseok just shrugged and placed the remote down smiling knowing Namjoon could tell what he was thinking.

Lucky.

The group watched the TV silently for a moment before they could finally realizing what the two men were seriously discussing, the mood dropped as a picture of a familiar face popped on the screen.