The Talk

As much as Yoongi tried to ignore it, the eyes of Jimin, Jungkook, Namjoon and Taehyung all had the same suspicious look on them from the moment they all saw Hoseok walk out of his room only minutes after he did.

He knew they were all dying to ask and were probably going to get Hoseok to tell them about it, but as long as they didn't approach him and try to get details from him, he was good.

'I started working on the montage last night right after starting the channel. I was hoping the channel's description would be enough to catch people's attention but I was wrong.' Jungkook explained to everyone looking disappointed.

'alright, any changes on V's case? ' Taehyung stiffed as soon as Namjoon spoke those words. What changes he was hoping for? Taehyung didn't even know he told someone to keep an eye on it for him.

'they're still saying random things about it, none of them actually sound the least believable to me to be honest. Doesn't look like it's going to die any time soon though ' Jimin said watching Taehyung's facial expressions thoroughly.

They all sat in silence as Namjoon looked immersed in his thoughts.

'Jungkook, hurry up with the editing and make sure V gets the most screen time'

'but I didn't film him' Jungkook was hesitant and confused.

'isn't he supposed to be hiding? He's wanted, they'll come after him' Jimin voiced out the worry they all shared.

'exactly, and attention is what we're looking for now. Besides, are you guys seriously worried about the cops? Do you think they'll dare come near him after knowing he's superhuman and he's not the only one they'll have to face? '

'Namjoon's right, and Taehyung was only caught the first time because he gave himself in and did all they asked him to. I'm sure they can't be that stupid to face all of us. Especially that we're trying to do their jobs and help people' Jungkook's cheerful word put into ease some of Taehyung's worries.

'Tae, you ok? ' Jimin asked still worried since the guy didn't utter a word since they started on the subject.

'I have no other choice, do I? I didn't want to do this to you all, especially you Jin. But i guess its official, I'm The visual of the group? ' Taehyung said with his head down before looking up grinning and winking at SeokJin who rolled his eyes and Everyone let out a sigh of relief.

Jungkook was the first to stand up to think of a good way to include Taehyung in the video. Jin followed right after to go check on his plants saying that he might go out for a while afterwards offering no further explanations.

Jimin sat awkwardly inbetween the other four thinking to himself if he should leave or stay longer to make it more uncomfortable for them.

'I guess I'll go for a walk' he finally excused himself resisting the urge to comment on their sighs of relieve.

'I'm gonna do the same, Hoseok would you join me?' Namjoon said standing up. Hoseok looked up to him then back at Yoongi who didn't look at him.

The two walk out of the apartment in silence.

Namjoon walked without a destination in mind with Hoseok beside him. 

'Let's get something to drink' Namjoon said pointing to a coffeeshop across the street. Hoseok could tell his friend was trying to gather up his thoughts to talk about something, and so he patiently waited for him to gather up his courage.

'There's something I need advice with. I don't know how to say this' Namjoon started once they got their order and took a seat in the back of the shop.

'Just say it Joonie, this is me'

'It's because it's you that I'm nervous. well...the other day...night, the other night, Taehyung did something and...I...I didn't hate it'

'What kind of something?' Hoseok asked confused.

'well...you know...things...' Namjoon run his hand across his face in frustration. It took Hoseok a moment before figuring out what his friend was hinting at.

'oh...oh!! dude!!! are you..'

'no!! I don't...I don't think so? That's why I'm so confused! I mean, when did it happen! Maybe he's playing a trick on me?' 

'as far as I know, you're the one with those kind of tricks up his sleeves. Are you sure YOU didn't play a trick on him?' Hoseok stared at his friend suggestively trying hard not to laugh when Namjoon seemed to think seriously about Hoseok's suggestion.

'I don't think so?

'Joonie seriously, you almost hooked up with Jin at first, what's the difference now?' Hoseok asked sipping his coffee.

'That was different! I was just working on my powers back then, It wasn't serious and I didn't try to do anything to him! But with Taehyung, well I didn't do anything but HE'S doing and I don't hate it. It freaked me out, yeah, but I didn't hate it. aaagh I'm a mess' Namjoon slammed his head on the table grunting.

'I don't think I'm the person you should be talking about this with' Hoseok said getting a confused look from Namjoon before adding 'Taehyung is going through a lot now, what's with him on the news and you putting him as a frontman. If you start ignoring him now I'm afraid he might snap. I think you should talk it out with him'

'and say what? hey there I'm not gay but I get aroused when you pull my hair?'

'well...that's one way to put it. That is If you want him to plank you to a wall and fuck you raw' Hoseok only said that as a joke to make Namjoon uncomfortable but was baffled when his friend blushed and took a sip from his cup looking away.

'You're right, I have to talk to him. If I keep ignoring it he might get the wrong idea and I think he's already pissed at me for what I did to you two'