Party-3-

The two hours were coming to an end and everyone was getting ready to sneak into the hotel's lobby without getting noticed by the other visitors.

Jimin was the last one to join the group earning many glares.

'alright guys, let's go somewhere else ' Namjoon point out before noticing Jimin glancing back to the hall and questioning him about it.

'well... I'm not sure but.... I think... I think I saw Jungkook in there' Jimin said sounding unable to believe his own words. He had only caught a glimpse of a tall guy who looked exactly like Jungkook. But this guy was walking freely making small talks, nothing that Jungkook would do after being kidnapped.

'what should we do? Should we get back there? ' Woozi asked, not really wanting to do as he suggested.

'think Jungkook would just be walking around in there? Let's just go' Yoongi was still looking pale as he spoke, eager to get some rest, knowing that in his state he won't be able to protect himself if things were to go south.

Namjoon took a moment to think before coming up with a decision.

'alright, me and Jimin will go back and make sure. Woozi, will you be able to get back for us? '

'eeh, yes don't worry'

'then get them back to the hotel and come back for us. Wait for us here'

Namjoon and Jimin hurried back to the hall without Waiting for the others to leave. The hall was still filled with visitors making it difficult for Jimin and Namjoon to look around.

Jimin pointed out where he had seen Jungkook and the two started looking around to the different faces surrounding them.

Namjoon was the first to spot Jungkook. The guy was walking freely in a corridor that only servants were seen going to, undoubtedly leading to the kitchen.

The two hurried there just in time for Jungkook to turn a corner. They kept following him until they were led to a dead end.

Confused, the two looked around then at one another, confirming they both saw him walk down this path.

'guys what are you doing here?! ' they turned around surprised to see Jungkook standing behind them.

'what are YOU doing here? ' Namjoon asked back unable to read the guy's mind.

'where are the others? You won't believe this, we were wrong all along. They're not the bad guys! They were just trying to help us. You should come with me! You won't regret it, I promise! ' as he enthusiastically spoke, the two took a cautious step behind placing more distance between them realizing Jungkook wasn't he's usual self.

'you're thinking what I'm thinking? ' Jimin asked softly to Namjoon making sure to keep an eye on Jungkook.

'I know for sure that I am. Let's get him out of here ' Namjoon made sure to talk to Jimin telepathically before smiling to Jungkook as to not trigger him.

'alright. If you believe it then it's alright. How about you come with us to meet the others so you can tell them this and convince them. I would, of course, tell you where they are but I have no idea.'

Jungkook stared at them for a while no longer smiling, before having his smile back.

'okay! Let me just go tell them' much to Namjoon and Jimin's horror, Jungkook turned around and aimed to walk back to the busy party. Simultaneously, the two jumped at him tackling him to the floor.

'what do we do?!! We can't drag him back to the lobby like this! ' Jimin asked while pushing his body weight on Jungkook.

'fuck that, you get us out of here'

'what?! I can't do that! I've never done it with someone along' Jimin said in horror as Namjoon followed to urge him pointing out how Jungkook was starting to push them back with all his force.

Since Jimin knew he and Namjoon stood no chance against Jungkook if the boy decided to use his powers to throw them off, he decided to just do as asked.

'do something about the lights' he told Namjoon who looked up locating the bulb that was illuminating that part of the corridor and concentrated on turning it loose.

The light went off just enough to dim the part where they were struggling on the floor and Jimin closed his eyes trying his best to concentrate as hard as he can until he felt the air around him gets thick and Jungkook's struggling groans got muffled. The so familiar sensation of being one with the darkness.