Cottage

'jungkook! ' jungkook woke up startled by Taehyung calling his name. It took him a moment to realize he was sleeping in the backseat of Jin's car hugging a pot. It was already past sunrise but they were still in the woods. But the car was parked in front of a cottage and he was the only one still inside the car.

'where is this? ' he mumbled still fighting the sleep. He was still exhausted from the immense energy he used to keep the barrier around them while fleeing.

'Jin's love nest' Taehyung announced loudly and soon after he was smacked in the back of the head by Jin who came back to get them inside.

'you feel alright? ' Jin asked jungkook after he walked inside the cottage. The rest were already seated on sofas resting from the long night.

'I'm just a little tired' he said smiling before noticing Hoseok with his sleeve torn off and laying his arm for Namjoon to wrap a bandage around the bullet wound. Remembering it was his fault Hoseok was injured, he walked up to him nervously waiting to be scolded by Namjoon and Hoseok for causing it.

'oh Jungkook you woke up. You must be exhausted. Jin says there are bedrooms in the second floor, why don't you go get some rest' Hoseok told him obviously worried and not in the least angry.

'I'm... I'm sorry. It was my fault' he stuttered nervously.

'no one is blaming, just go rest' muttered Namjoon while concentrating on the bad jib he was doing in bandaging hoseok's arm.

'it's just a shallow woond, I don't even feel it. Besides, I'm lucky, so this will certainly have a positive side to it. Especially after getting tormented by this monster, are you trying to stop blood from rushing down to my hand? ' Hoseok added glaring at Namjoon who sighed in defeat.

'I can't do it I give up, I'll go get shoulders guy to do it' Namjoon stood up and walked into the house where Jin went in earlier.

'come on Kookie let's get you to rest! Jimin is already sleeping upstairs ' Taehyung said grabbing jungkook and pulling him up the stairs leaving Hoseok and yoongi alone.

Hoseok was fumbling with the bandages trying to fix it himself when yoongi stood up from his place and sat where Namjoon was beside him. He grabbed the bandage and started undoing what Namjoon and hoseok did. He silently applied more sanitizer on the cut who was clearly not as shallow as hoseok made them think nor was it not painful for he flinched once the liquid touched it.

'can barely feel it ha ' yoongi mocking him. 'this is really deep, you're lucky the bullet went out the other way and didn't hit your bone'

'lucky is my specialty after all' hoseok said laughing and yoongi grabbed the back of the wound tightly making hoseok wince.

'how's getting shot is considered lucky in any way. So far you've proven to have the worst luck' yoongi scolded before continuing his work in cleaning the woond and carefully covering it. He was watching his work intently unaware of hoseok looking at him.

Hoseok was making sure to get the most of the situation, this was the first time and probably will be the last he'd be this close to yoongi. He could feel the intense heat emerging from his body, somehow even his eyes seemed to have a glow in them. Hoseok didn't know if it was due to yoongi's power or his character, but the guy radiated confidence and courage making him more fascinating to Hoseok.

'what? ' yoongi asked when catching him staring at him.

'nothing' hoseok looked away letting yoongi finish strapping the bandage.

'don't get any funny ideas, I'm not into those kind of stuff' yoongi said once he finished and stood up.

'wh.. What funny ideas. I wasn't having any funny ideas. I was just trying not to get burned' hoseok said nervously as yoongi walked up the stairs ignoring him. 'of course you're not' he added sighing I'm defeat.

'oh you did it yourself? ' Jin walked into the room followed by a grinning Namjoon.

'no yoongi did it' hoseok said looking questionably at namjoon who coughed and stopped smiling once he realized hoseok was looking at him.

'it's OK if it's yoongi, he's good at these kind of stuff' Jin said checking hoseok's arm. 'well, looks like I'm not needed here after all' he added before walking back where he came from but not before walking beside namjoon, flashing him a smile and holding his arm briefly.

'are you gonna explain that? ' hoseok asked once Jin left raising an eyebrow at Namjoon.

'explain what? ' Namjoon denied.

'hohoho, nope, I saw that. Just hours ago you seemed to hate the guy. Now he's giving you suggestive looks and you like it! ' Hoseok explained walking closer to a nervous Namjoon.

'maybe I found out he wasn't as bad as I thought he was'

'in five minutes?!! ' hoseok was obviously not believing what Namjoon claimed.

'what? A guy can't have a moment of clarification? ' Namjoon defended.

'seriously? ' Hoseok laughed before stopping and gasping 'oh my God, you had a moment. You guys had a moment!! What did he do? Or was it you? '

'shut up you're so loud he's gonna hear you! Aren't you a little too cheerful for someone who was just shot? ' Namjoon shushed Hoseok who was back to laughing. 'it's not what you're thinking you pervert, but I can't tell you now'

'waaaah Joonie is all grown up and having secrets on his own. Don't worry, I won't go after your little crush' Hoseok said before walking up the stairs still laughing leaving Namjoon sighing out of relief that Hoseok didn't question him more about it.