Sequel

Hello everyone! This small chapter is the start of the sequel to this book. I don't know if I should make a new book or keep adding to this same one, let me know whatever is best for you.

I hope you like this start and let me know what you think/expect.

*************************************************************************

In this world, we are made to make many decisions that would write our futures. But for the three guys standing side by side, all dressed up with back-bags over their shoulders, the decision was made for them.

' I expect you to behave well, make a few friends and pay attention to your teachers' Jin instructed as he handed each a small lunch bag. Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook took the bags listlessly.

'Please, this is a nightmare' Jungkook pleaded pouting.

'stop acting cute, having superpowers doesn't exclude you from having to finish your high school studies. Now go on or you'll be late on your first day' The three exchanged a look before letting out a sigh and walking out.

Yoongi waited until the door clicked behind them to speak from the kitchen counter where he was having his morning coffee alongside Hoseok

'are you sure this is a good idea?'

'Jimin wasn't leaving his room, Jungkook is never home doing lord knows what and Taehyung is sharpening knives in the middle of the night. anything that involves a new entourage is a good idea for them.'

'and surrounding them with hotheaded teenagers is a good idea?' Jin gave him a sharp look making Yoongi clear his throat and add 'maybe there was a good reason for them to drop out and Taehyung never even went to a school before'

'Trust me, I personally researched the best school for them, they'll make new friends in no time.' Jin said before leaving the house with his briefcase and coat.

The two sat in silence for a while. Yoongi was sipping his hot coffee as Hoseok has long finished his and sat there staring blankly at the door Jin has left from.

'what's on your mind?' Yoongi asked.

'Everyone is doing their own thing' Hoseok said and Yoongi finally put down his mug and looked at him before reaching out and holding his hand making him look at him.

'yeah so? We'll just do our own thing too'

'Like what?' Hoseok tightened his grip on Yoongi's warm hand.

'we can go out on a date' Yoongi suggested and Hoseok stared at him silently, waiting for him to laugh it off as a joke. 'You don't want to anymore?' Yoongi added reminding Hoseok of all the times he begged him to go out together just the two of them but he was too lazy to do it.

'what? no! I mean Yes! I want to! where should we go? It doesn't matter let's go!' Hoseok jumped out of his chair enthusiastically hurrying to his room but walking back to where Yoongi is and pulling him out of his seat towards the door.

'Can I change first? You may not notice but I have no shirt on' Yoongi said fighting a laugh at Hoseok's behavior.

****************************************************

'I want to throw myself out the window' Jungkook was hitting his head on the window while Namjoon drove the three guys to school.

'We're going to be fine Jk? It's just school' Taehyung said sitting in the passenger seat watching in awe as they started approaching a group of teenagers heading to school.

'easy for you to say you've never been to one. It's crowded, It has homework, so many stupid people looking for a fight and have I mentioned tests!'

'Can I just say something?' Jimin started 'I don't like this too but Jin went to so much trouble for us, we can just endure it for a year or two' That sent Jungkook into another fit, now pulling Taehyung's seat while hitting his head in the back of it.

The car came to a stop in the driveway of a red brick building with large footsteps leading to the double door entrance where many students hung out.

'Have fun' Namjoon told the boys and kept a hand on Taehyung's arm keeping him in the car while the other two left. 'Hey babe, do me a favor?'

'Yes, anything' Taehyung looked at him lovingly.

'Keep an eye on Jimin'

'oh, ok' Taehyung said downheartedly before feeling a tug on his arm making him look up at Namjoon.

'and don't let anyone take you away from me, ok?' Namjoon winked at him before leaning in to kiss him on the lips. Taehyung perked up and was about to kiss him back when Jungkook opened the passenger's door.

'This is SO not the time for this you two. let's go already and get over with this miserable day.'