UP

'oh look, the 'we're getting a bed' guy finally found his bed and can't seem to get himself away from it' Hoseok announced as soon as he entered the bedroom Jungkook had told him Yoongi was in. And indeed, he was already sprawled out on the mattress face down, not even taking off his shoes.
Yoongi showed no reaction to the animated entrance indicating his state of deep sleep.
Hoseok smiled to himself and went to take off the shoes off of the sleeping guy's feet. His hands then moved to unbutton his tight Jeans when Yoongi's hands stopped his in place.
'are you not ashamed of taking advantage of a sleeping guy who can set you on fire? ' Yoongi said in his deep sleepy voice, his eyes only half opened.
Hoseok smiled and moved up to put a gentle kiss on Yoongi's lips but instead was pulled into a deep kiss that ended with both of then panting.
'you're tired. You should get some rest' Hoseok said though not moving away. He had missed the intimacy of having Yoongi in his arms. They hadn't done anything but kissing since the beginning of what they call now the apocalypse and Yoongi wasn't the type to fool around anywhere but on bed. And that was something that surprised Hoseok. He had envisioned the guy to be the adventurer type, not the kind who wouldn't be able to get it on unless a bed was involved.
'no' Yoongi mumbled pulling Hoseok back into another kiss. Yoongi loved kissing Hoseok. His lips were always trembling away the eagerness. Hesitation to take the lead and allow his inner desires to surface. It was that hesitation that assured Yoongi the guy he was embracing was the Hoseok he knows, the Hoseok who stood frozen shamelessly checking him out the first time they met and not the one feasting on his heat. The Hoseok that crept his way under his skin by being true to himself and not lying about his feelings even when made fun off.
Yoongi chuckled at the memory making Hoseok look at him confused.
'what? ' Hoseok asked seeing the small chuckle turn into a genuine laugh.
'I just thought of the first time we met' Hoseok rolled his eyes at that and sat up knowing the elder was just starting on teasing him.
'man you fell in love at first sight, didn't you? I can't blame you, I'm a dream'
'shut up' was all that Hoseok could come up with, hitting him gently on the chest.
'do you still love me? ' Yoongi asked after he was done laughing alone taking the other by surprise.
'of course, I'll always love you' Hoseok answered right away with no hesitation.
'why? You know what I've done. I can't even trust myself, how can you be sure I won't hurt you? '
'well for one, Namjoon will rip your ass off if that happens ' Hoseok started receiving a grunt from Yoongi.
'dude not the right time to include that dick in a conversation'
'wow you really hate him, you probably hate him just as much as I love you' Yoongi stayed silent gritting on his teeth not wanting to confirm what Hoseok had said next. 'see, I knew you don't hate him that much'
'I'm not comfortable with him having full access to my brain when I can't tell what's inside his' Yoongi explained.
'trust me, he's a good guy. There's not even one ounce in his mind that's evil. You trust me, don't you?'
'this Hoseok, I trust this Hoseok here' Yoongi run his hand up and down Hoseok's leg beside him and Hoseok decided to let the pause Yoongi took to answer him go.
'then you don't have to trust him, trust me'
'if both of us were in danger and you had the time to only save one of us, who would you chose? '
Yoongi asked taking Hoseok by surprise.
'oh come on, Yoongi don't do this' Hoseok pleaded with him not to make him answer that question, if hurt just thinking of either of them being in such a danger.
Yoongi let out a sigh and pulled Hoseok in a hug whispering a soft apology to him before kissing the side of his ear. His hands moving to his waist leading him to lay on his back, not stopping the kisses as he moved to tower over him.
'tell me if it hurts' Yoongi instructed as his hand moved to lower Hoseok's pants enough for the owner to pull them the rest of the way off with his own hands.
Yoongi had to stroke him only twice before Hoseok was fully hard in his grip.
'you're eager' Yoongi pointed out jokingly.
'yeah well, it's been a while' Hoseok said taking off his own shirt in a hurry not caring of how funny his hair became.
'I don't think you realize how beautiful you have to be to turn a straight guy gay' Yoongi started kissing all over Hoseok's face, making sure to taste his skin with his lips, memorize the exact spot of his small dimples and how it felt on his lips as his cheeks pulled up she his smiled at the comment.
Hoseok was already having the best time with the attention his body was receiving from Yoongi's lips and roaming hands but he craved more. It's been so long and he wanted to feel them merge.
'stop teasing' Hoseok breathed out and Yoongi took the hint and moved his hand behind Hoseok, helping his entrance be as smooth as possible without a gel or a condom.
Hoseok found it difficult to control his voice as Yoongi moved inside of him, he could feel the heat coming out of Yoongi and that didn't help his sensitive insides to cope with the tormently slow movement. But he still didn't want to tell him to stop, it hurt and burned, but he loved it. It meant the guy he loved was inside of him loving him back.
It took some time but Yoongi was finally able to move smoothly as what he assumed was his own precum lubricated the way and Hoseok's body eased up a little.
'am I hurting you? ' Yoongi asked, still not comfortable with the way Hoseok's face tensed up.
'no I'm fine, it just been so long' Hoseok explained, not fully convincing Yoongi.
Yoongi knew he had to stop, Hoseok didn't seem very comfortable even though he was enjoying it, but he couldn't. Hoseok wasn't allowing him and he had missed doing this with Hoseok in his normal state if mind.
It didn't take them long after to reach their edge. Yoongi wasn't fast enough to pull out and he finished inside Hoseok. It wasn't until then that Hoseok loudly winced making Yoongi look down at where he just pulled out only to notice the blood stains on the bed sheets.
'what the fuck Hoseok I hurt you! ' Yoongi sat up, tormented between yelling at Hoseok for not telling him and kicking himself in the balls for doing this to him.
'no it's fine, I'm fine' Hoseok tried to reassure him as he sat up wincing at the contact of the fluid.
' I burned you' Yoongi said in a daze noticing the vapor leaving his body. Realizing he was so lost in the pleasure he hadn't noticed his own temperature rising up all along. 'I burned you' he repeated this time looking at Hoseok with a pained look in his eyes. Yoongi was so used to the other persona of Hoseok interfering to suck his heat that he had forgotten Hoseok was just a normal guy with no immunity to his heat without him.
'I'm sorry. I'm so sorry' Yoongi started apologizing non stop with his head down until Hoseok moved closer to him and held him in his arms.
'it's ok you didn't mean to. You didn't know, I should've told you. Really it's no big deal, this just means we need to buy some lube and condoms for the next time.'
Hoseok listened as Yoongi's apologies stopped only to be replaced by sniffs and he knew this was Yoongi's worst nightmares, to burn someone close to him alive. And even though he didn't tell the guy it really felt like he was being burnt alive and that it was still hurting, he knew Yoongi would probably never forgive himself.
'come on Yoongi. Please don't ruin this for me. I missed you so much and I don't care if you burn me as long as I have you inside of me. Please don't make me hate myself.'
Yoongi finally looked up at him.
'don't ever do this again. I'll never forgive myself if I ever hurt you. Doesn't matter if you like it or not, I don't want to hurt you'
Hoseok nodded and pulled him back into a hug, fearing if he let go of him now, he'll never get him back.