SUPERNATURAL II

Namjoon opens up his eyes to a hospital-like room with so many beds aligned next to eachother with curtain seperaters. He felt lightheaded, dizzy, the kind of dizziness you feel when you sleep too many hours than your body needs so you end up feeling tired instead. he sat up carefully trying to clear his view from the dark dots. The intense pressure in his head was starting to subside and his vision is clearing up to find the man in grey suit by the door.

'slept well?' the man said smiling

Namjoon was annoyed by the fact he could not read this man's thoughts when he clearly seemed able to read his. so maybe his ability doesn't work on people with the same power as his? he thought to himself before realizing he had more important matter to worry about. the fact that he had no memory of how he had reached this place, and no idea where he was at.

'Do not worry, you are not kidnapped nor held against your will. you will be free to leave this place so soon. we just run a medical check up on you to make sure your abilities hold no physical threat on you. and before you think about it, your friend is fine'

'where is he?' namjoon spoke in a hoarse voice

'in the cafeteria, down the hall' the man said pointing behind him at the long hallway before he turned around and left.

Namjoon managed to get out of bed but realized he was only dressed in a hospital gown with no hint of his clothes around. He grumbled before moving to the direction the man pointed out.

the place was crowded. at least fifty person was in that middle sized cafeteria. Namjoon was reminded of his nightmares during highschool about walking naked to the crowded cafeteria, only this time at least he was wearing a gown which only made it embarrassing but bearing. some kids noticed him but didn't give it much thought, most of them just thinking he was a new guy, not everyone seemed pleased by it but at least they didn't approach him; the last thing he wanted at the moment is engage in a conversation with a stranger while naked.

he looked around the room, studying the faces of pre-teens, teens and young adults trying to find hoseok. he couldn't even catch his thoughts, which meant either hoseok was not in the room or he was freaked out of his mind to even form a thought. Namjoon trained himself to catch hoseok's wavelength no matter how many people were around. so he decided to walk around to confirm if he wasn't there when he heard his thoughts; Hoseok was calling him and telling him to look at his right at the table right by the wall. and indeed, hoseok was there, sitting in a long table alongside a guy with light brown hair concentrating on eating his meal, and just when namjoon approached the table the guy thought of how annoying this was. Namjoon looked at him briefly noticing how white his skin was.

'what's with the gown?'

Namjoon gave hoseok a 'don't ask' look before taking a sandwich from his plate knowing Hoseok kept it for him.

'well at least you kept your boxer' Hoseok said joking

'you sure talk alot for someone who was freaking out just moments ago' Namjoon retorted annoyed by the guy sitting across from him who was now openly staring at him and Hoseok 'is there a problem?' Namjoon said having enough of the guy's stare.

Hoseok seemed to just now acknowledge the guy's presence hesitantly looking at him.

'I don't know, is there one?' the guy says now staring eye to eye with Namjoon who stood up abruptly making the chair tilt and fall on the floor making people around them pay attention to the commotion.

'You should be careful who you mess with pretty boy, I got luck on my side' Namjoon said smirking making Hoseok cringe and shake his head. The guy didn't seem impressed by Namjoon's small display of power and stood up calmly from his chair facing Namjoon.