Thoughts

As Jin drove onto the dark night, the car was silent. No one was sleeping.

Everyone was immersed in his thoughts, trying to decide what to do from now on.

When Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook discussed the matter while in the restroom, they shared the same thought; none of them had anything to go back to. Unlike the others, they had no normal life upon joining the program.

Taehyung's case was the more severe as he is a wanted criminal. The program offered him the opportunity to have his freedom back and the possible hope for a normal life free of pain. But as it turned out, just like with Woozi's case, what he'd received was the exact opposite of what he was offered. Instead of gaining control over the pain and anger inside of him, they seemed to get more chaotic. On the good side, he had learned to get control over it to the point where he is freely able to channel it to other people without needing to be in physical contact with them, a case that was only possible for him before in situations of extreme anger.

As good as that is, he would never be proud of the crimes he's committed. Even though he had no idea if the other guys currently sitting around him in the car knew about it, he had no intention to bring it to their attention. He had never once told anyone about the reason he went and killed those men, he would rather be considered a crazy serial killer than shamefully reminded by others of what misery his childish carelessness had once caused.

'you ok? ' he was forced to snap out of his thoughts as Hoseok nudged him and whispered to him. He looked at him awkwardly and nodded before looking ahead.

He was fully able to remember the intimacy he and Hoseok shared the previous night but ever since they met Woozi it all felt strange. Like he was awakened from a trance. He had no recollection what possibly made him feel the urge to be that close to Hoseok.

Now that he's calmly thinking about it, it felt as if he was mentally controlled to act as he did. That thought alone made him throw a suspicious glance at Hoseok beside him. Did he have such an ability? And even if he did, why would he choose him among all the others as a target?

Whatever the answer was, Taehyung was sure of one thing, he no longer trusted Hoseok's honesty.