Make out

I woke up to birds chirping and a warm sun on my face. The bus was parked under trees off the road.

I couldn't see anyone in the bus. 

This wasn't such an unusual thing, we would stop few times for a fresh air and a change of scenery. Somehow spending time with nature away from any sight of civilization take our minds from the chaos we took part in making. 

'good morning sunshine ' Jungkook was sitting under a tree near the bus picking on the grass. 

'how's Yoongi? ' he pointed ahead at Yoongi and Hoseok walking further hand in hand. I knew asking about Tae's whereabouts is futile, for Jungkook wouldn't be sitting here alone if Tae hadn't asked him to give him and Namjoon some privacy. While Jin, well, he's probably hugging a tree somewhere or having a conversation with a bush. 

'how are you feeling? ' I asked sitting down beside him. All I got was a shrug. 'wanna see what I learned? ' 

I made sure none of the others was around before I felt confident enough to show Jungkook what I have been working on for a while now. 

Stretching out my hand, a small dark sphere of an approximate radius of 5centimeters formed. I tried to concentrate and make it larger but that only made it disperse.

'dude that's amazing!' Jungkook was finally showing interest. 

'well not really. It's just a shadow for now, I can't make it larger. I also need to learn how to make it lead somewhere and throw it for it to be useful in a fight.'

'you're so hard on yourself, you know that? '

'I wanna be useful' I admitted. I hated how in every fight we had so far I had to hide.

'don't you find it suspicious? ' Jungkook asked making me confused. He pointed at the Yoonseok walking in the distance. 'do you think Namjoon mindcontrolled Yoongi to fall for Hoseok? '

'I don't... Think that's necessary. Hoseok's a cool guy and Yoongi's not as heartless as he seems. He gets touched by affection really easily. Besides, he's the only one able to control Yoongi's flames outbreak '

'exactly! When did that start? And how? I understand how all our powers developed but his. Also... ' Jungkook hesitated before leaning closer to me and whispering ' I keep receiving a bizarre signal from him' 

'bizarre like what? ' I whispered back leaning into him. 

'I can't explain it. It just doesn't feel like Hoseok at all. If anything it feels menacing, like it's trying to overpower the original signal' 

We sat up as we heard footsteps approaching us and Namjoon and Tae came from between the trees looking like what you'd expect two people who were having an intense make out session would look like. Hair pointing out and lips red and swollen. 

Upon seeing that I looked towards Jungkook, he was staring intently at Tae. 

The two went straight to the bus. 

'wanna take a walk for a moment? ' Jungkook asked staring at me. 

'I.. I don't know if it's a good idea' I was reluctant to do as he wanted because I knew this was a bad idea. 

'do you want to or not? ' his glare intensified and I nodded standing up slowly but he stood up so fast grabbing my wrist and pulling me behind him deep in the woods. 

When he judged the distance enough for privacy he pushed me to a tree and didn't hesitate to start kissing me.

I kept my eyes open unlike his. I watched how his eyebrows came to a knot everytime I got indulged in the beauty of his face and my lips would laze out or stop moving as fast as his. I knew if I closed my eyes, my feelings would fool me into believing the person he was kissing is me, I'd convince myself the reason he'd never look at me while kissing me is because of how he'd lose his self control and not because he was imagining me to be someone else as he held me. So for the sake of my own sanity, to keep being the friend he needs me to be, I have to keep looking at him doing his best to imagine me as the one he desires. 

*********************

A. N: hiii!!!!  Thank you for taking the time to read this! Any comments are welcome. 

And I don't know if you could tell, I suck at writing titles :)