Awake

Hoseok was sitting silently on the white bench of the hospital ER waiting room with his head hung low.

Yoongi came by to sit beside him eying him carefully before talking.

'He's fine, he's still sleeping'

A nod was the only gesture Hoseok made to acknowledge the words spoken to him. 

The memory of what happened was all still fuzzy to him, all he could remember was the sudden cold that chilled him as he saw Namjoon's body motionless on the ground. Next thing he knew, he was sitting on that bench with Woozi telling him he needs to go update the others.

'What happened?' Hoseok finally spoke in a raspy voice looking up to catch Yoongi staring at him.

'He was electrocuted, but he's fine now. That Eli apparently wasn't trying to kill him. I guess they needed to get us alive.'

'and me?' 

Yoongi sighed looking away not wanting to keep looking at the confused look in Hoseok's eyes as he waited for him to fill in the blank in his mind. Running a hand through his hair he faced him

'what do you mean? you were attacked too, don't you remember?' Yoongi held his breath doing his best to keep a straight face as Hoseok studied his face contemplating either or not his story is plausible.

'oh, I guess you're right. I do feel a little different' Yoongi breathed in relieved as he watched Hoseok look down at his hands before his suddenly snapped up looking at the bed Namjoon was sleeping on.

'He's awake' he spoke making Yoongi look at him confused before noticing where he was looking. He silently walked as Hoseok rushed to the side of Namjoon's bed.

'Looks like he's still out of it to me' Yoongi said watching the still sleeping Namjoon not showing any sign of being awake.

'he called me'

Namjoon's eyes started to open fighting against the overly bright surrounding.

'you guys are crazy' he mumbled looking at the two by the side of his bed with his eyes half-opened. 'We need to get out of here'

'Well too bad for you spoonbender, it's already night time, woozi can't come and get us. Just lay down' yoongi pointed out crossing his arms staring at Namjoon who sat up slowly fighting the dizziness in his head.

'My head is gonna split' he grunted holding his head with both his hands. 'I can't sleep in here, there's too much thoughts'

Yoongi was about to make a comment when Hoseok already started helping Namjoon on his feet.

'What are you doing?'

'Let's take him somewhere empty, and one of us can stay here to let woozi know where to find us' Hoseok said and Yoongi didn't need to ask to know he was the one expected to stay.

'Fine, I'll stay' the two walked away, Hoseok steadying Namjoon up as they left the hospital leaving Yoongi alone.

He stood there in the middle of the ER, figuring someone was going to notice Namjoon's disappearance and come looking for someone to pay his bill, he walked out for a smoke deciding to just come back when the sun rises, figuring a night alone away from all that mess was what he needed.

He was already halfway through the parking lot back from buying a pack of cigarettes when he spotted a familiar figure running out of the hospital looking around in a rush until his gaze fell on Yoongi.

'I thought they got to you' Jimin said out of breath looking at Yoongi relieved 'where is Namjoon and Hoseok?'

'Somewhere private' Yoongi replied taking a puf out of his cigarette while Jimin looked at him confused not knowing if he should ask for clarification. 'How'd you get here anyway?'

'I teleported'

Yoongi expected Jimin was there instead of day light teleporter to get them out, but he shyly told him he only knows how to teleport alone.

'Then why are you here?' Yoongi finished his cigarette and gave Jimin a confused look

'Emm, we can't find Jungkook'

*******

A.N: hello everyone! I'm so sorry for not updating for so long. Thank you for waiting and still reading through.

As always, leave a comment, let me know what you like and what you don't like or find confusing so far!

And OMG BigHit is confusing me so much with the Love Yourself videos!!!!

(^_−)☆