When Lady Luck Sleeps

'So... She's a witch? ' woozi asked once they we're back in the apartment.

Namjoon had directly moved to put Hoseok back in the bathtub, and without being asked to, Yoongi sat beside him and grabbed onto his arm.

'No, she's just someone with an extra sensitivity to the paranormal.'

'That was smooth though, this never happened ' Taehyung joined in the conversation doing an exaggerated imitation of Namjoon who smacked him on the back of his head.

When his hand touched Taehyung, the latter stared at him a little too long for his comfort.

'She's a good friend' Namjoon explained as he took a plate of food from Jin.

'Friendzoned, poor girl' Taehyung was still following Namjoon teasing him encouraging Jimin and Jungkook to join. But the two declined and sat in the kitchen to eat in silence with Jin.

*

**

***

**

*

It was getting warmer. He could feel a surge of heat seep into his body and he wanted more. His hands reached out seeking the source of the heat, realizing his hands are able to move, he attempted to open his eyes too.

As he did so, all he could see is a glowing skin radiating heat. He wanted to feel more of this warmth, and without a second thought he leaned in towards it.

*

**

***

**

*

Yoongi's heart almost stopped as Hoseok's eyes jolted open, he was about to ask if he was alright when the guy leaned in and placed his frozen lips on his.

The chilly breath coming out of his lips was something Yoongi didn't feel in years. Ever since his powers surfaced he was unable to feel cold. He almost forgot how refreshing it was to feel cold.

He came to his senses and pushed the cold body of Hoseok away from him intending to scold him, but words refused to come out as the other male looked at him with a distant look in his grey clouded eyes.

'Namjoon' Hoseok mumbled in a trance as he reached a hand to Yoongi's face who was too buffled to avoid it. Soon after touching him, Hoseok's eyes closed and his body fell back into the bathtub. Yoongi thankfully hurried to grab him before he would drown under the water.