The End

The group had Hoseok in a room after making sure everyone in the building knew what was happening through the intercom. Jin and Jungkook were outside taking care of injured people while the others stood in the room with Hoseok.

"oh this is very amusing" Hoseok said sarcastically.

"leave Hoseok alone" Namjoon repeated the phrase he has been replying Hoseok with.

Tired from giving sarcastic answers, Hoseok yelled:

"how many times do I have to say it?! I AM Hoseok!!! He woke me up!" he added pointing at Yoongi. "you think I like this? Sharing this body with this dude? Having to watch him just sit and watch everyone fight? He might be lucky but I'm powerful, you saw what I can do" the others looked at Yoongi waiting for him to explain.

"i have no idea what he's talking about. Can I just set him on fire?" Yoongi said starting a small flame in his hand.

"you'll hurt Hoseok"

"can't you reach out to Hoseok and wake him up?" Jimin asked Namjoon

"i tried, he must be hiding, i can't reach him" Namjoon said feeling all helpless that there's nothing he can do.

"you know, this is actually very fun. I'm almost very happy i get to have all your attention. This isn't bad after all" Hoseok said laughing.

"Yoongi, you stay and talk to Hoseok. Get him to take control over his mind" Namjoon telepathically said to Yoongi surprising him.

"one, get the fuck out of my mind. Two, what makes you think it'll work?"

"because he's my friend and I know if he'll listen to anyone, it's you"

Yoongi looked at Namjoon as he told everyone to leave the room

"you know what, we have more important stuff to deal with right now, let's go help Jungkook and Jin" everyone but Yoongi left the room.

"what if he sets him on fire?" Jimin asked worried.

"all the better" Taehyung said receiving a glare from Namjoon.

"I'll go help the others" Jimin excused himself eager to find Jungkook and not wanting to get stuck between the two.

" Who could've thought Hoseok had double personalities? A shitty one too" Taehyung added not receiving any reply from Namjoon.

"so you're just going to ignore me? You left me, I'm the last to know what you're thinking, you risked our life for your Hoseok and YOU'RE the one angry? Wow i can't believe how shitty my choice in men is even after all these years. Or was I just under one of your love spells again?" Taehyung complained following Namjoon into the wide room he and Jin were seated in earlier.

Namjoon turned around, giving Taehyung no time to push him away as he kissed his lips.

"are you saying i can only be loved if I use a spell? You can't love me the way I am right now?" Namjoon said softly their faces inches away.

"well, that's ... That's not what I meant" Taehyung stuttered his eyes moving from Namjoon's eyes to his lips back to his eyes before adding calmly "I'm just saying you should engage me more in your decisions, I feel left out. I'll never think you're not worth loving. You're loved...by me....I love you"

"Thank you" Namjoon said and Taehyung's shy look turned into an annoyed one and pushed Namjoon away as he leaned in for a kiss.

"Thank you? Am I offering you coffee? I just confessed to you and all you can come up with is thank you??! Why are you laughing?!!" Taehyung asked annoyed as Namjoon started laughing at Taehyung's reaction.