Hoseok II

'what does this mean?' Hoseok looked around questioning the silent guys in the room. While Jungkook and Yoongi sat on the floor still tired from their restrains, jimin and Taehyung seemed stressed. 'Jin and Namjoon are not here yet. What are they doing to them?!'
'shut up! They're not coming! ' Taehyung yelled at Hoseok.
'what are you talking about? '
'they sold us out!! He didn't even hesitate ' taehyung mumbled the second phrase crouching down, his bangs covering his eyes as his head tilted down.
'no, I don't know about Jin but Namjoon would never do such a thing' Hoseok said looking around while the others avoided his gaze.
'she was right. I thought she was messing with my mind but she was right ' Jimin spoke getting Hoseok's attention.
'what are you talking about? ' Hoseok asked.
'a woman in a grey suit told me one of us tipped them about our location. I thought she was lying. I can't believe it was Namjoon'
'then don't!!! He's my friend he'd never sell me out! He has a plan. I'm sure of it! '
'yeah, a plan to get rid of us' Yoongi joined in.
'Hoseok's right' Jungkook added.
'why are you so sure? ' Yoongi asked
'because we all know he'd never hurt him' everyone's attention was on Hoseok as Jungkook pointed at him.
'then are you suggesting it's Jin? ' taehyung asked.
'no! Why does it have to be one of them? We came this far together, we have to trust them' Hoseok lectured.
'so what do we do? We sit on our asses hoping you're right? ' taehyung asked standing back up.
'like hell, one way or another, I'm getting out of here' Yoongi stood up and headed towards the door. He placed both palms of his hands on its surface and flames channeled their waves to it. The longer he kept at it the more it was apparent it wasn't working.
'SHIT!! ' Yoongi separated his hands from the door, sweat running down his face and neck.
'keep going' jimin urged him.
'why? It's pointless!' Yoongi explained panting.
'no it isn't. Look' jimin pointed at the door before explaining as he figured they didn't understand what he meant 'you're turning the surface black, make it as dark as possible and I'll be able to teleport '
'you can do that? Don't you need a shadow? ' Yoongi asked reluctant.
'I can try. Unless someone else has another plan'
'good enough for me' Yoongi said before regaining his position, this time not placing his hands directly on the surface, allowing his flames to serve their purpose more efficiently.
The task took half an hour to make a surface large enough for Jimin to pass through.
Jimin approached the blackened surface and tentatively placed a hand on it, to his relief, his hand went right through.
'ok, I'll go look for Namjoon and Jin' as Jimin moved to get inside the dark surface, he felt a tight grip around his arm.
'I'm coming with you' Jungkook said.
'I'm not sure I can do that, I might lose you'
'you won't, I've seen you train, I know you can do it' he squeezed the arm he's grabbing before receiving a reluctant nod from Jimin.
The two walked inside the darkness leaving the room in a killing silence.
'you know, none of this would've happened if I took over' Hoseok spoke making Yoongi and taehyung look at him with different looks on their faces. Taehyung's confusion over Hoseok's different voice tone and cheerfulness despite the situation, opposite to Yoongi's horrified look.
'missed me babe? I sure did' Hoseok added winking at Yoongi. 'we didn't talk in a long, looong time. Looks like we have a lot to catch up on'
'Hoseok? Are you alright?' Taehyung asked worried.
'leave him alone, this isn't a good time' Yoongi snared at him.
'really? Because up here your boyfriend is too scared to face this situation' Hoseok said pointing his index to his temple. 'besides, im not hear to entertain you'
'what do you want? '
'is that a way to talk to me? Come on Yoongs, I'm hurt. I thought we had a connection.' Hoseok walked towards Yoongi and run a finger on his cheek before Yoongi jerked his head away.
'why are you here now? I'm not in the mood'
'I never left. I was here all along' Hoseok said pointing at his head 'I just couldn't show myself because your mindreader freak of a comrade was digging for me. I couldn't risk him finding me in his best buddy's thoughts. But now that I can do as I please, you two are gonna do exactly what I tell you to' He pointed at Yoongi and Taehyung who was still staring at him confused.
'I don't know what the fuck has taken over you, but I'm not in the mood for jokes so cut it out' Taehyung snarled, pushing Hoseok's shoulder with his index finger as he glared down at him.
'you two' Hoseok chuckled before raising both his hands towards the two. As he made a fist, the two grabbed their throats, unable to take a breath they stared at his smiling face in disbelief as their knees gave way and they crouched on the floor.
'I tried so hard to be civil and give you a choice, I don't like bossing people around. I believe communication and new ideas are the best way to achieve a goal. I don't want to force my ideas upon you and make this MY thing, I would rather it be OUR thing. You think I enjoy it? No, you on the other hand pretty boy, I enjoy..very.. Much.' Taehyung felt the pressure on his lungs get heavier, he was running out of breath and his head felt light.
'you have a choice, you're free not to do as I say, but I'm afraid I have this policy where I can't allow people who cross me to walk. Sorry, but rules are rules. Now what do you say? With me or dead? Come on boys speak up' Hoseok kept urging them to answer before he faked just noticing how they can't breath and laughed
'oh silly me! You can't talk. Here' he loosened his grip and simultaneously the two took a deep breath, coughing out before looking at one another.
'what do you want? ' Yoongi asked looking at Hoseok standing right in front of him with a smug smile on his face.
'wise choice hot boy, we're gonna have fun'