War 3

The situation was chaotic. The lights were shimmering, armed men in masks running around trying to control the prisoners who managed to leave their cells in the mess Hoseok made.

"what's the plan?" Jimin asked as the group sneaked their way through the corridors.

"we split. Yoongi and Jimin go find that engine room we were in front of earlier and shut this place! The others come with me to look for Hoseok. Be careful" with that the groups went different ways for their perspective missions.

It took Namjoon's group a few minutes to finally find Hoseok. He was trapped in an open area, the ceiling reached the building's see-through roof ten floors ahead. Despite the large amount of armed men, it was obvious their orders were to not hurt him. Hoseok, realizing that, was having fun randomly making one of them shoot another.

"Tae, can you and Jungkook take care of them?" Namjoon asked and the two moved in sync.

Between their powers, Taehyung's pain infliction and Jungkook using the electric wires in their own equipments to shock them, the army's attention shifted to the duo leaving Hoseok to stare at Namjoon as he walked towards him.

"you came back~ see i knew you couldn't just leave" Hoseok  said cheerful hiding how annoyed he was by the fact he couldn't control Namjoon. Namjoon having no difficulty in doing so, wasted no time to send his friend flying.

"who the fuck are you?" Namjoon asked glaring down at Hoseok on the floor.

"i'm hurt! can't you recognize your own friend, Joonie?"

"Hoseok, don't let him take over. You're stronger than him" Hoseok laughed at that and stood up to face Namjoon. Their eyes met and Namjoon could see clearly in those so familiar pupils an energy very different from his friend's.

"You people are the worst I've ever been around you know. why can't you just let me suck all your energy and I'll move on" Hoseok said then added noticing Namjoon raising his hand getting ready to attack "you know I can help! I'm not really the bad guy here we just started off on the wrong foot. let's say we start over"

"you leave Hoseok"

"yeah, well that would be a problem. I can't for a very simple reason that is I AM HOSEOK!!" Hoseok shouted the last part before taking a deep breath and letting out an apologitic laugh.

"listen, this isn't the time nor place to be discussing this, let's get out of here first and I promise I'll behave." Hoseok insisted.

Before Namjoon got the chance to answer, the building shook and the power went off.

"Ok that wasn't me, just saying" Hoseok announced defensively to everyone around him.

"Namjoon?" Taehyung called out.

"I'm ok! that must be Yoongi. come on let's go!"

"What about Hoseok?" Jungkook asked finding them in the dark

"he'll come with us, but if he tries any tricks do as you please with him" Hoseok held a hand to his heart showing how hurt he was by Namjoon's lack of trust in him.

The four of them hurried their way to Yoongi and Jimin , depending on Namjoon to lead the way.

"Hoseok?" Yoongi said as soon as he and Jimin crossed paths with the others.

"Hey bae!! missed you too!" Yoongi's smile faded away as Hoseok held up his arms for a hug that never came before putting them down disappointed.

"what's he still doing in there?" Yoongi glared at Namjoon.

"I hate him as much as you do but I can't just leave him out of my sight. Let's tolerate him until we get this over with" 

"If he gets anywhere near me I'm torching him" Yoongi warned Namjoon while glaring at Hoseok who stood there unimpressed.