Love Night

Taehyung was forcefully dragging Hoseok into his room. The guy was still feeling down by the words spoken to him by Yoongi. He was wondering what he could've possibly said or done to make him say such things to him. Was he really just in desperate need to feel special that he made himself believe he was similar to Namjoon? But then why would that man scout him if he wasn't like the others, he thought to himself. Perhaps Yoongi was just annoyed by Hoseok's attempt to get his attention. That must be it, he reconciled himself.

Hoseok was forced to snap out of his self-pity when he felt lips on his and hands on his waist pulling him closer into the other's warm body.

He pushed away taking a deep breath to steady his heartbeat.

'what do you think you're doing?' Taehyung only looked at him smiling raising a hand to touch Hoseok's cheek.

'you were feeling down'

'so you kiss me?!'

'I want to make you feel good' he said softly as he placed his lips on Hoseok's kissing them deeply fighting against Hoseok's attempt to push him away.

'stop resisting. I'm not gonna hurt you. I know you like this' he mumbled placing a hand on Hoseok's crotch to prove his point as he was obviously aroused.

'this isn't my first time, you know. I can easily take your mind off of anything that's bothering you' Taehyung whispered in his ear before planting soft kisses behind his ear down to his collarbone as Hoseok decided to stop fighting him and placed his arms on Taehyung's shoulders.

*

*

Hoseok jumped out of sleep as a hand slammed itself on his face. He pulled Taehyung's hand off of his face and grumpily pulled himself out of bed. He was meaning to sneak himself out of the room but Taehyung was apparently a light sleeper.

'where are you going, it's the middle of the night' Hoseok couldn't help but blush as he admired Taehyung's sleepy head and his raspy deep sleepy voice.

'I'm.... I was just hungry' he said shifting his gaze away from the naked boy who was standing up.

'I'll come down with you'

'you're sleepy, just get more rest'

'no, I want to be with you more' Taehyung said without hesitation making Hoseok flinch not able to come up with a reply as he waited for the boy to throw some light clothes on and sheepishly place an arm on Hoseok's shoulders walking out of the room.

They sat in the empty kitchen aisle eating heated sandwiches in silence.

'tell me more about yourself' Taehyung said breaking the silence.

'what do you want to know? ' Hoseok asked uncertain of what to say in similar situations. He just had sex with this boy whom he didn't know for long nor did he even have previous feelings for, he didn't even know the boy was interested in him in that way, so it all came as a surprise to him.

'everything, anything. Did you like it? ' he asked biting his lip suggestively making Hoseok blush as the memories of them together flashed back in his mind. He was surprised how good and strong Taehyung's body was, completely opposite to his usual goofy nature.

'yeah, it.... It was good. I.. Liked it'

'good, I like you Hoseokie' Hoseok looked at him starteled by the sudden revelation.

'you.... What?.... You don't have to force yourself Tae, it's ok even if it didn't mean anything' Hoseok really didn't want the boy to feel obliged to say anything he didn't mean just because he felt sorry for him.