Ships have sailed

3 words: VMon Smut Ahead

Taehyung was finally able to run away from Jungkook after spending two hours striking weird poses under his demands. He hurried to the restroom oblivious of Namjoon's previous presence in the small space. He caught him by surprise in the middle of shaving his chin. The two froze for a moment before Taehyung apologized and moved to leave but was stopped by Namjoon calling him to wait.

Grabbing him by the arm, he pulled him back inside the restroom and locked the door as Taehyung watched confused.

'I need to talk to you' Namjoon said wiping the rest of the shaving cream off his face by a towel.

'in the restroom? ' Taehyung looked around reminding Namjoon where they were standing and the fact that the house had more suitable places for a conversation.

'I don't want to be interrupted, I wanna talk about what happened last night' it took a moment before Taehyung's lips shaped an O realizing what Namjoon was talking about. He only nodded smiling already figuring out what he was about to be told.

'I think.. ' Namjoon stopped to take a deep breath then continue looking him dead in the eyes. 'I think I like you'

Taehyung stood surprised waiting for Namjoon to laugh it off. He didn't know which one of the feelings that were playing rollercoaster in his chest to settle on. Throughout his life, ever since he left his home, he never heard those words, especially directed at him.

'Tae? Ar-are you okay with that? ' Namjoon stuttered nervously.

'you THINK you like me? Or do you like me? ' Taehyung's stoic expression was making it so hard for Namjoon to guess what he was thinking. And guessing is all he could do, since earlier this morning after their meeting, Namjoon realized reading Taehyung's mind was making his head hurt more than usual. It was an unpleasant feeling that finding out what was in the guy's mind wasn't worth.

'well, I do like you, I don't hate you. I just, I... Recently, I'm starting to like you in a different way'

'a different way? Like what? The kind of way that makes you want to fuck me?' Taehyung said walking towards Namjoon.

'what? That's... That's not what I meant' Namjoon stopped talking as Taehyung was now cornering him.

'it's okay. If all you wanted to do was fuck me, I don't mind. Just fuck me. Don't make it sound like there's something more to it, you don't have to' Namjoon gasped feeling Taehyung's palm on his crotch.

'Tae, thi... This isn't what I meant'

'really? Then why are you getting hard? ' Taehyung commented bringing his mouth closer to Namjoon's ear.

'I don't know... The person I like is touching me and I'm not supposed to react? I don't wanna do this. I mean, I want to but... ' Taehyung watched as Namjoon stuttered his words, knowing one of the main reasons he was so worked up and nervous was his own hand palming his dick gently.

'just shut up, I already gave you my consent.' Taehyung spoke raising his hand to slip it into Namjoon's pants but his wrist was grabbed.

'no! I don't want to do this until you believe it. I. ' Namjoon's words were cut by Taehyung's lips smashing into his.

'don't say it. I'm satisfied with hearing this much, my heart's already out of control, I don't know what's gonna happen to me if I hear those words again from you. Ever since I saw you, all I've longed for is you. I didn't even dare think of hearing those words. All I wanted is a way for you to have me even though I knew someone as filthy as me has no right asking to be touched by something so pure. I'm sorry this dirty overused body is all I have to offer.' Taehyung sniffed back his tears looking down shamefully.