Highschool Is Hell

The place was crowded as the three made their way through the corridors. Jimin walked with his head down stealing glances at the kids chatting and joking in small groups on the way to their classes, Taehyung stared in awe around him trying to take the new entourage in, while Jungkook lead them confidently to their class with the help of the  schedule copy Jin entrusted him.

'before we get in let's agree on one thing' Jungkook stopped infront of their class while kids walked in past them. 'stay under the radar, ok? No display of superpowers'

'why? We saved the world, isn't that something we should be proud of?' Taehyung said.

'Just trust me, one day with these people and you'll understand why'

By the time they walked in the teacher was already standing by the board waiting for everyone to take their seats when he noticed the three tall guys.

'oh hey! You must be the new students!' he smiled at them before addressing the class 'everyone attention. Today we're welcoming not one but three new students, I trust you to be nice'

The students looked at them silently giving a small applause as they walked to the final raw to take their seats.

The class started and everyone was taking notes but Taehyung who kept taking glances at Jungkook's notebook trying to find out what to note down only to see him doodling random things not paying attention to the class. Looking on his left side to Jimin, his notebook was kept unopened on the desk while he stared out the window to the football field where a group of kids were already exercising. Giving up, he stood up meaning to head out of the class getting everyone's attention.

'Kim Taehyung where are you going?' the teacher asked politely.

'I don't think i like it here. I'm going home' everyone burst out laughing while Jimin stared at him wide eyed.

'Tae sit down! You're not supposed to leave in the middle of class' Jungkook whispered to him.

'but I'm bored' he complained pouting.

'i know, just sit down!' Jungkook urged him and sighed when Taehyung did as asked before smiling at the teacher who seemed unimpressed of the interruption of her class.

'I apologize, he was homeschooled all his life so he doesn't really understand how schools work' Jungkook apologized smiling.

'only this once, now everyone stop laughing and let's get back to the lesson'

********************************

'can we go home?' Taehyung pouted as the three made their way to the cafeteria during lunch hour.

'I wish, but Jin will have our necks if we skip'

'how long do we still have to stay here?'

'3hours' Jungkook replied and watched Taehyung beside him throw his head back and stomp his feet not paying attention to where he was walking until he collided with someone hearing plates full to the floor and a group of gasps. Looking infront of him, he realizes he had walked head first into a guy's back in a red football jersey making him drop his lunch plate. The guy turned around glaring, face already red in anger looking down at Jungkook.

'sorry bout that' Jungkook tried to smile but was abruptly grabbed by the collar and pushed on his back to the floor.

Taehyung took one step ahead but was stopped by Jimin's hand grabbing his arms. Jungkook stood up, now they had the attention from everyone in the tables around them. The guy walked to him in a challenging demeanor but before he reached Jungkook, Jimin stepped infront of him nervously.

'we're sorry, I'll go get you another plate'

The guy didn't hesitate to land a punch on Jimin's cheek upon which the other two screamed him name and launched themselves on the guy. Right after Jungkook landed him the first punch, a group of his teammates joined the fight and things turned into chaos. People were yelling encouraging the fight drowning Jimin's calls for the two to stop. Only a whistle from whom Jimin figured was their team coach stopped the testosterone infused players and got Taehyung and Jungkook's attention after which everyone was sent to the director's office.

*******************************

The three guys walked as silently as they could manage inside the house, closing the door behind them as to not make any sounds.

'detention?!! !' long came Jin's scream from inside the house freezing them in their spots. 'detention on your first day??? All three of you? !!!' he walked to them with the small girl he had named Violet behind him, looking at Jungkook and Taehyung's scattered clothes and Jimin's swollen lip and cheek. 'you better have a very good excuse' he glared at them crossing his arms.

'this dick pushed us around and punched Jimin.' Jungkook said pointing at Jimin who tried to smile apologetically but his injury stung.

'you could've used a more civilized way to deal with him'

'yeah that's what gotten jimin punched'

'we didn't use our powers' Taehyung announced positively and Jin looked at the three one last time before letting out a deep sigh.

'just be more careful from now on, not everyone is fine with people with superpowers walking among them. Society is still blaming us for the accident from last year and wish to lock us up, we don't want to prove them right by not controlling our fists. Now go clean yourselves up'

'you upset?' Violet whispered after the two were left alone.

'just a little. Did I scare you?' she shook her head smiling and Jin smiled back at her clinging onto his leg. 'come on, let's go back to work'