War 2

"oh look who joined!" Hoseok announced as Jungkook and Jimin came running behind Namjoon.

The man was nowhere, Hoseok was standing each arm directed towards three armed men on the the sides while Yoongi grabbed a wounded right arm and the other two stood in shock.

"what's going on?" jimin asked confused by the sight and the atmosphere around Hoseok. "what's wrong with him?"

"he shut me" Yoongi grunted glaring at Hoseok.

"oh come on! You were going to set me on fire" Hoseok defended rolling his eyes. "you were going to set your own boyfriend on fire man. That's heartless" 

Jimin looked around taking in the situation, realizing Hoseok has somehow managed to control the armed men and shoot Yoongi. On cue he left both his arms, gripping them into a fist making the guards vanish into their own black outfits. As that happened Hoseok moved his arm making Jimin's body fly to the wall before he could cushion his fall he slammed to the floor hard.

"Oh i'm gonna enjoy this" Taehyung said through gritted teeth moving towards Hoseok.

"NO!!!! Don't touch him! Whatever you do not touch him" Yoongi warned everyone.

"oh Yoongs, I get all tingly when you act over possessive" Hoseok joked winking at him. "but you know what's interesting? Your friend is awake" he added pointing to his head. "oh he's so scared"

"you're not the only one with some mental tricks" Namjoon said

"aha yeah ok" Hoseok sent him flying with a swift hand move. "he won't actually hurt me, you on the other hand. You really was going to set me on fire!" Hoseok added facing Yoongi.

"what do we do? Do we attack him?" Jungkook whispered to Namjoon as he helped Jimin to his feet.

"no, I have a better idea" he replied standing straight and sending Hoseok slamming to the wall as hard as he could to everyone's surprise.

"you people! I'm not kidding when i say he can see and feel everything you know" Hoseok said standing to his feet trying not to seem taken back by the attack.

"yeah so? That dick fucked my ex and he's not even into girls, was about time to pay for it. And this is for the time he made his gay friend make out with me dressed as a girl. This is for not listening to me!!" Namjoon said each sentence with Hoseok getting slammed into a wall as the others got behind him watching an angry unbalanced Hoseok stand to his feet.

"you people. You're making me very angry"

"flame him" Namjoon ordered Yoongi

"what? Are you serious?"

"just do it!!" Namjoon insisted and Yoongi gave him a dirty look before he obliged starting a fire by Hoseok's feet.

"Tae, hurt him" Taehyung obliged and he watched as Hoseok screamed in agony between the flames and mental pain.

"stop now!!" Namjoon ordered the two after half a minute and they obliged. Hoseok fell to his knees taking a breath.

"you think you can get rid of me this way? I didn't put up with this sissy all this time just to give up now!!!! Saving his ass over and over, i did that!! He's nothing without me!! If I go, he dies"

The light around them started flickering, Hoseok's skin shimmering in sync. Darkness seeped from deep into the hallways closing in on them.

"Jimin get us out" Namjoon ordered Jimin and on cue Yoongi and Taehyung put a hand on his shoulder to be teleported somehwere outdoors.

"where are we?" taehyung asked looking around

"oh man we're out" Yoongi said looking at the tall windowless skyscraper in front of them.

"i'm sorry guys" Jimin apologized before losing his balance and holding onto Jungkook.

"it's alright, we weren't gonna make it if you didn't get us out" Namjoon told him studying the surrounding woods.

"you!!!!! What was that all about?! You left me!!!" Taehyung scolded raising his index to Namjoon's face.

"I had to babe, i wouldn't have let you get hurt" Namjoon said charismatically making Taehyung's anger seep away with a gentle touch of his cheek and a wink. "now, let's get Jin here"

"how? jimin can't, he already used a lot of energy tonight" Jungkook warned

"don't worry" Namjoon took a sharp rock and started scratching the side of a tree aggressively.

"you better  stop that or i'll do the same to you!" Jin's voice came from behind a wall before he appeared with the small girl in his arms.

"how did you get out?" Taehyung asked impressed.

"it's total chaos. Am i seeing stuff or was that Hoseok pulling people's heads telepathically?" 

"all this time and all we needed to do is make Hoseok angry enough. I guess that makes him Hulk?" Taehyung joked but stopped smiling when no one joined.

"I have to get back for him, who's coming?" Namjoon asked looking at them.

"i'll help, i can still fight" jimin stood up insisting despite Jungkook's pleads.

"i have to make him pay for getting me shot again" Yoongi said

"don't even look at me, of course i'm going with you!" taehyung said

"you guys go ahead, i have to get her somewhere safe first" Jin motioned to the sleeping girl in his arms and Namjoon nodded understandably.