Separation

HOseok opened his eyes to complete darkness. He was strapped up limps sprayed over a cold metallic surface. His eyes covered so he didn't know where he was or what time it was. his ears were muffled. Even so, he could feel something tingly all over his skin, as the feeling intensified his body grew weaker. He had no idea what was happening to him yet he was able to stay calm, his brain numbed. All he knew is that he needed to stay strong and survive, for Namjoon will surely find him somehow.

The car was parked on the side of the dirty road as everyone went into his separate way to do his business between the bushes. Only Yoongi was smoking besides the car where Hoseok was left in sleeping. He took a look inside and his eyes narrowed in slight worry as beads of sweat covered the guy's sleepy face.

'What?'Namjoon said watching Yoongi stare at Hoseok intensely.

'He sure is sleeping a lot. Is that normal?' Yoongi asked pointing to the complex features of the sleepy guy. Namjoon looked down through the window and worriedly reached a hand to Hoseok's sweaty forehead before he pushed Yoongi away from the door to open it.

'Something's wrong?' Jin asked getting closer to the car and watching Namjoon worriedly runs a hand through Hoseok's body and Yoongi throwing his still tall cigarette while watching Namjoon.

'He's freezing' Namjoon let out grabbing a blanket from the back seat and wrapping it around Hoseok's limp body.

'Did he catch a cold?' Yoongi asks.

'I don't.... I don't know' Namjoon mumbled unsure on how to explain the fact he wasn't able to sense Hoseok's consciousness. His mind was void, as if only his body was present and his mind was somewhere else. His first thought is that Yoongi, being the only person around Hoseok at the time, might have tried some trick on him. But the genuine concern on his face didn't even require him to read his thoughts to know the guy was worried too.

'He was fine moments ago, he only suddenly started sweating. We should get him to a hospital.' Yoongi suggested looking at Jin.

'What's wrong?' Jungkook asked as he and the other three approached the van. 'Where did Hoseok go?' He said before looking inside the van and raising his eyebrow upon seeing Hoseok sleeping.

'That's weird, I can't catch his brain signals' the worry on Namjoon and Yoongi's face grew as Jungkook unknowingly confirmed there was something seriously wrong with Hoseok's mind.

Feeling hopeless and having no idea what to do, Namjoon knew even getting to hospital would do them no good, they were not normal. He grabbed Hoseok's hand tightly only to feel a surge of electricity zap him forcing him to drew his hand back.

'Alright, everyone get in the car, we need to find a doctor' Jin ordered as he jumped into the driver's seat. He turned the key but the van refused to start. After few futile tries he hurried out of the car to check the engine.

'What the!' Yoongi stepped out of the car to check on Jin only to be surprised too with the sigh of the whole engine rusted as if the car wasn't used in ages.

The two shared a look before staring at Hoseok's body as they both lowered the engine's hood.

'Guys, get out of the car' Jin spoke softly.

'What is it? Is it dead? Can't you fix it?' Taehyung grumbled not wanting to be stuck in such a situation in the middle of nowhere. 

'I don't think anyone can' he raised the hood to show as everyone stood beside him. They all shared a look of confusion.

'What are we gonna do? We're like sitting ducks out here'

'I can transport us, but not all at once' woozi suggested. 

'Alright, you take Jin, Taehyung, and Jimin first than come for us. Get us anywhere close to a hospital' Namjoon instructed pulling Hoseok out of the car. Woozi nodded and grabbed the other three before vanishing. Two seconds later he was back alone for Hoseok and the others.

As the flashing light from the teleportation faded, Namjoon cursed under his breath as he and the others were teleported right in the middle of a crowded shopping center, their sudden appearance catching the attention of many shoppers.

...

I have no idea