1.Just My Luck

Hope you all enjoy

Chapter One

*Just My Luck*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Nicole Amber Dallas hurry up you're going to be late for school!!"

"Almost done, I need to find my other shoe!"

As I looked around my walk-in closet to find my other red flat, I was thinking of how in the world I was going to break the news to my three best friends.

Once I found my red flat, I walked to my mirror and gave myself one last glance. I had a red top with a leather jacket going along with it. And of course some dark blue skinny jeans. Followed with my all time favorite red earrings and bracelet.

"Well at least I am going to look good breaking the news to my friends."

"Talking to yourself again Nikki?"

I should really stop talking to myself.

"Really David? I'm not in the mood to argue with you today."

"Yeah okay whatever you know you love me."

And he was right no matter what he did I still loved him. He was my only brother.

I walked up to him and hugged him. "Shut up you butthole." I told him releasing him from the hug.

"I'm just here to tell you mom is still waiting for you. So you better hurry up."

Oh crap, I totally forgot I was running short on time.

David laughed while handing me my bag. Giving him a thank you smile I ran down the stairs to a very unhappy mom. Damn it!

"It took you ten minutes to find your shoe?" She said walking to the front door. I hated getting on her bad side.

"Sorry mom I got caught up talking to David." And also looking at myself in the mirror but she didn't have to know that.

"Yeah just hurry up Nicole you don't have much time to get to school."

With that said, I kissed my mom goodbye and jumped into my red mini cooper. God how I loved my car. It was the best birthday gift I had ever gotten. I was so over protected when it came to my little baby.

Once I got to school I noticed that the parking lot was empty with nobody but cars in sight. Fantastic! I'm late!

I reached for my bag only to notice I had forgotten my phone at home. Great this day keeps getting better and better. NOT!

I pressed the button so the office would let me in. Once I was in, I walked up to the lady and asked for a pass to class.

"This is your second tardy Ms. Dallas. So next time you plan on being late you'll earn a detention after school with me." Saying it with a smirk on her face.

Just my luck.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Vote Comment Follow

First book on here let me know what you think so far. :)

I will try my best to post the next chapter soon ;)