48. Love

The next morning I woke up with my eyes all puffy. That was probably because I cried myself to sleep.

I got up and made why was to the bathroom so I could shower quickly.

I walked into my room again and closed the door not wanting anyone to disturb me.

"Nicole."

I quickly looked up to see who was in my room.

"How did you get in here? Get out!" I said to Eric.

"I'm not leaving until you let me explain." he said.

"I don't want details on your night with Amy...."

"Nicole nothing happened!" he walked over to me. "I swear."

"Oh please Eric! Don't lie to my face! I hate how everyone thinks they can just lie to me. I'm not that stupid!"

"I'm not lying! I mean I did call her over, but we didn't do what you think we did!!" he said holding my face in this hands.

"Oh so you had her over for a cup of coffee and cookies?" I said sarcastically.

"I called her the day you broke up with me..."

"Wow yeah you were so thinking of me then.." I said removing his hands away from me.

He ignored what I said. "She came over and..... yes we did make out.... but I just couldn't do more then that. I knew I was doing something wrong so I kicked her out."

"Then why did she say what she did last night?" I asked placing my hands on my hips.

He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close to him. "To cause a problem between us.... Nicole I don't know if you know but I love you and only you."

I had placed my hands on his chest once he pulled me to him. I stood there speechless at what he had said. Having him so close to me affected my thinking at the moment. He started leaning in until our noses were touching.

"I...think I might...love you too....." I whispered before crashing my lips on to his.

He kissed me more passionately, but parted moments later. "Do you mean it?" he said in low calm voice.

I nodded my head before crashing my lips on his again. I could feel him smile against my lips. He then picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him.

"Does this mean you aren't mad anymore?" he said looking me in the eyes.

"What do you think?" I said kissing him on the cheek.

"So you love me?" he said smirking.

"Do you love me?" I asked.

"I love you Nicole Amber Dallas."

"I love you too." I said before kissing him once again.

"So there's something I haven't told you yet..." he said placing me back on my own two feet.

"What is it?" I asked him concerned.

"It's nothing bad... it's actually something really really good! it's pretty amazing." he said taking a seat on my bed. "But I don't know if you will take it good."

"You're starting to scare me..." I said sitting on his lap and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Well it's two things actually."

"Eric, just tell me already!!"

"Okay okay. So first, my dad opened his eyes the other day, that's a good sign!"