38. Feelings

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Eric's POV

I can't believe she considered this nothing. How could she even say that? I'm Sure we both know that kiss had a different meaning then all of the other ones we have shared. This one was different. But of course she decide to leave me so she could go see her stupid ex boyfriend.

I don't know why she keeps going back to him. He hurt her. I would never do that to her. I mean yeah I was a heartbreaker, but then she came along. She has everything I ever dreamed in a girl. I wouldn't call it love just yet but it's maybe close. Well at least to me it is. She's still caught up on her ex.

------------

Nicole's POV

"Hey Aideen." I said one I reached my house. He was outside waiting for me.

"Hey Nicole." he said hugging me. "I got you something."

"Aww.. You didn't have to." I said.

"I know but I wanted to. Close your eyes, let me go get it."

"Okay they're close."

I heard a car door open and close. "okay you can open them now." Aideen said to me.

I opened my eyes to see a big white human size bear right in front of me.

"Wow Aideen its..... big." I said going up to it and feeling it's soft fur.

"Do you like it?" he asked me handing me some roses.

"Yeah. It's really nice, thank you."

"Nicole I know I haven't been the best but.. I really do miss you. I need you in my life."

"Aideen I--"

"Shhh don't say anything..... let me finish first." he said "I know I said that we should just be friends for now, but I mean if we love each other why can't we just be together already....... So what do you say Nicole. Do you want to be my girlfriend again?"

"Aideen I um.... don't know what to say...." I said looking him in the eyes.

"Then maybe this will help you decide?" he said leaning in for a kiss. I was going to back away but, I didn't. I let him kiss me. It felt weird at first because I had forgotten the way his lips felt. But I quickly broke away from it.

"Aideen I.... I don't know what to say."

"Just say yes Nicole. Please? I've changed during this time."

"It's just that----"

He interrupted me before I was able to finish. "How about I give you time to think about it yea?"

"Yeah okay." I said giving him a weak smile.

"Then I'll get going. Just remember I'm sorry for everything I've done." he peaked a kiss on my lips, before leaving.

What am I going to do now? I thought to myself as I walked inside my house with my big huge bear.

"Oh my gosh that's such a cute bear!!!! David I want one!!" Mya said.

"Where did you get that from?" David asked.

"Umm Aideen gave it to me."

"You were with him again? But didn't you leave the mall with Eric?" David said confused.

"I did leave with Eric but I was outside with Aideen right now.."

"And what happened with both?" Mya said.