31. Hospital Trips

*Hospital Trips*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Mya will you just calm down please!" I heard David say to Mya.

"Calm down? I don't think so! All I ask you to bring me is strawberry pop tarts, and you bring me the wrong ones!?!" Mya said crying at the end. "you just don't understand."

"I'm sorry! Let's go to the store so you can pick out everything you want yeah?"

"No! I don't want anything anymore you eat them!" she yelled throwing the box of pop tarts at David, running upstairs.

"Mya!!" David yelled after her.

"She's driving me crazy!" he said running a hand through his hair.

"You need to understand her! she was mood swings a lot, and this is just the start." I said patting my brother on the back. "Tell you what.... I'll go get her to calm down and you head down to the store get her the right ones and while your at it buy her some flowers."

"Good idea! Thanks Nikki, I'll be back." David said running out the door.

Making my way to their room I knocked before walking in. "Mya, it's me Nikki can I come in?"

"Only if you're alone." she said sobbing.

"I am. Now tell me what's wrong?" I said rubbing her back for comfort.

"Everything! I'm getting bigger every day, I eat..... a lot, and David doesn't even take me out to dates." she said crying her eyes out.

"Mya you're only three months, almost four you are not that big! and you need to understand him too he has a lot of pressure with all of this too, not just you. But as in for the eating, girl I can't help you there." I said giggling.

"I guess you're right." she said whiping away her tears. "I'm going to show him I appreciate the things he does for me."

Well that took less work then what I thought."Thats what friends are here for." smiling at her.

"Mya, babe I'm sorry for getting you the wrong pop tarts." David said walking in with a box of strawberry pop tarts and some flowers.

"No I'm sorry for being so selfish. Thank you for the flowers" she said walking over to him and wrapping her arms around his neck.

I quickly walked out of the room, knowing what was going to happen next. I did not want to see them kiss in front of me.

"Nicole can you come here for a minute?" I heard my dad say from his room.

"Yeah what's up?" I said walking inside their room.

"Do you want to tell us where were you last night?" he said putting down the newspaper he was reading.

"I swear I was going to come back just how I had said...... but see what happened was that.... we fell asleep during the movie and lost track of time."

"You need to be more responsible, so until you can show us that you are, we will be taking away your car."

"But...."

"No buts an for the fight that went on, it better not happen again. Are we clear?" my dad asked me.

I nodded my head in agreement.

"I can't hear you Nicole Amber Dallas!"

"Yes dad!" I said storming out of the room.

All I wanted to do right now was sleep sleep sleep. After the fight I felt so exhausted.