You And I (Thalico/One-Shot) Pt.1

Requested by @ArtIsMe I hope you like it!!

__________________________________________________________________________

Nico walked into camp. The last thing he expected and wanted was to see Thalia, the lieutenant of the Hunters of Artemis. He always got tongue tied around her. What was that feeling? Was it her beautiful blue eyes? Or was it the way she got along so well with everybody and he didn't? He knew there was a less possible chance she would fall for him. She was a hunter and she pledged to never fall for men or more commonly known, boy.

Boy.

That was all he was. A boy. An outsider. A young woman like Thalia would never like him. He turned around to go back and disappear to the Underworld when a voice called his name.

"Nico! Nico where are you going?" Nico froze and slowly turned back. He couldn't believe it. He doubted Thalia even knew his name. Thalia put on a smile as she gripped Nico on the shoulders. "Where do you think you're going without giving your cousin a hug, huh?" Thalia pulled him in. "I've missed you." She said it in a sort of sisterly way. Nico felt the word cousin hang in his head. Cousin. He snapped back into reality when Thalia faced him again. She smiled sadly. "You're growing up. Soon you'll be sixteen." Nico saw her staring and blushed. Thalia caught herself staring and looked away embarrassed. "Well I best be going bye." Nico saw her slapping herself when she thought he wasn't looking. What was that about?