Cookie Decorating (Christmas/Headcanon)

Holiday season was coming round, and that meant many things. One of said many things was cookie baking and after that, decorating. Everyone demigod, Roman or Greek, was invited to a two-day event for baking cookies. However, it wasn't guaranteed that everyone was good at it (even Demeter campers!).

Lou Ellen, for example, messed up more than a few times necessary. Every cookie that she decorated somehow turned someone who ate it into a frog or shrink 2 feet shorter. Then again, there were surprises.

Clarisse's skill in the activity was a shocker to everyone. She could bake and decorate like nobody's business. She looked happy doing it, even when  wearing battle armour underneath a dark red apron (which was a slightly odd pair; though not as odd as Percy pajama pants + breastplate fashion statement). She still wouldn't reveal how she was so good at it, and would give anyone who persisted The Look.

Even if there were mess ups, screw ups and every other negative 'up', everyone had genuine fun. Well, mostly everyone. Travis still wasted two bowls worth of cookie icing, causing stressing out Katie more than she already was.

But hey, that's the spirit of Christmas and the holidays, right? As long as everyone had a good time with each other and learned to value love and friendship better.

*-*-*-*

To be continued...?