Notice Me (Percabeth/One-Shot)

Song on the side ---> shows a desperate girl. I suggest you listen to it.

__________________________________________________________________________

As stated before, Annabeth hated to be disturbed when she was studying or concentrating on something. For most people, she would lash out at them and give them eyes as cold as ice but were also glaring hotter than the sun. But to Percy, she was more patient. Though not much. Once after leaving Annabeth at camp for two weeks, he expected to be welcomed by her with open arms. But instead he found her cramped in her cabin, hunched over some blueprint. Sneaking up to her, he touched her shoulder.

"Hello!" he said.

Annabeth flinched and accidentally dropped her pencil in her coffee. "Percy," she frowned. "Don't scare me like that."

"What, no 'welcome back' or 'I missed you' or anything?"

Annabeth sighed. She kissed his lips lightly. "Yeah, I'm sorry. I missed you. How was Florida?"

Percy chuckled. "You wouldn't believe the amount of fish asking for a scratch on the fin."

Annabeth turned back to her blueprint. "Well that's great. I'd really love to get together again but I really need to finish this now." Percy's face turned pouty and he lay on the floor, stretching his arms. "Okay." For a few moments, Percy started whistling and humming. Annabeth turned around. Pinching the bridge of her nose, she said, "Percy, I mean leave. I can't concentrate. Please go."

Percy got up, and reluctantly left. After a few minutes, he knocked on her door. "Annabeth? You done?" Annabeth's irritated voice answered from inside. "No Percy. Not yet." Percy sighed. "Okay." He turned away and rubbed his chin. After some time of thinking, he snapped his fingers. Making his way towards Cabin 7, he got a few campers to assemble themselves. "Guys, I need your help."

Confidently strolling back to his girlfriend's cabin, he and 10 other Apollo campers positioned themselves right in front. Signalling with his fingers, at the third he opened his mouth just as the others started strumming and playing with other various instruments.

'Oh Annabeth'

'I miss you so'

'Why don't you go out'

'And enjoy the show'

By this point, the kids behind him were choking back giggles and snickers. He decided to ignore them.

'Because I love you'

'And your angry ways'

'But-'

The door swung open and a frustrated looking Annabeth came into view. You could literally see the fire blazing in her eyes. "Percy," she said, in a voice that Percy could only detect as angry calm. "I love you and this is sweet and all but really, I need to finish this sketch. It's really important."

"Fine."

"Thank you." And with that, she shut her door quietly but firmly. Will placed his hand on Percy's shoulder. "Better luck next time Perce. But I wouldn't go to far with Annabeth if I were you. Even if she is your girlfriend." He patted it and walked off. Not going to happen, Percy thought. You don't know her like I do. He was going to try one last trick.

He sneaked to the side of Annabeth's cabin, near the window right where she was working by. He summoned some water and splashed some at her, being careful not to let any touch her blueprint. The first time, all he got was a mere sigh and a slight shake of the head. The second time, she brushed her hair backwards and shook her head vigorously. One last time, Percy thought. This time, Anabeth slammed her palms onto the table and stomped out. He managed to hear her say, 'that Seaweed Brain is getting it.'. Before she got out, Percy ran to the lake, where she would have a perfect view of him the second she stepped out. He stepped into the water and balled up his fists. He rose them slowly, letting a giant wave rise underneath him.

When Annabeth got out and saw him, she shouted, "What are you doing? I told you to not disturb me."

Smirking, Percy crossed his arms and replied, "You know I'm never gonna give up."

From afar, Percy could see her showing signs of defeat. Only he didn't notice that she was actually forming a plan in her head. After a staring contest between the two, she finally said, "Okay, okay fine. Just get down here."

Feeling accomplished, Percy went down to her level and reached out for her. Annabeth did the same, before taking hold of his right wrist at the last second and slamming him into the grass over her shoulder.

With a deep breath, she let him wash his face in the dirt and took hold of his arm, twisting it in the process. "Percy, I am being very patient with you. But never interrupt my sessions again. PLEASE." She kissed his head and walked off. Looking back at him, she even got to say, "You Seaweed Brain!" Percy, who was still feeling dizzy shouted back, "I love you too!" Getting up, he said to himself smiling, "Oh Annabeth. I'm so lucky to have you." And the sweetest thing? He really meant it.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Yay I revived Annabeth and she's alive and kicking. I feel really in a percabeth mood today : ) how are you guys doing?