Broken (A Josh Hutcherson Imagine)

-Life. It can shatter you into a million pieces. It can take everything you think you know and flip it completely upside down. You can work day in and day out, and the weight of the world can still crush you. No matter who you are or what you can do, a simple turn of events can break you.

---Twenty year old Savannah Collins has been broken, battered, and bruised. After beating childhood cancer that she battled from age 6-14, she finally thought she would be happy. Her hair was growing back, she got to go back to school, her, her parents, and her little brother Henry were all together at home, happy just to be together. Everything was looking up, for the first time that Savi could remember. Then two days before her 17th birthday, her parents died and she and Henry became orphans. Her world was once again shattered. At 17 and 15, Savi and Henry had to move from their home in rural Minnesota, to live with their grandma in Los Angeles, California. Savannah Collins has been nothing but broken for the first twenty years of her life, and she's trying to see if she can put it back together, or if it's been broken beyond repair.

---Twenty One year old Josh Hutcherson has experienced an amazing life full of happiness and healthiness. He lives his dream every day, making movies. Growing up in Small town Kentucky, he moved to LA and became a movie star, and it's what he still loves to do. It's his passion, and luckily it provides very well for him and his family. Now living in LA in a house he just bought for himself, he can't see how life could get much better. With an ample amount of money, girls, and fun at his fingertips he's living life and soaking up every minute of it wholeheartedly. Until a turn of events happens and suddenly everything isn't so perfect, suddenly his life is broken into a million little pieces.

-Life has a way of throwing curveballs at you every chance it gets. It tries over and over to break you. To shatter your entire world. When these two peoples' paths cross, are they going to be able to fix each other, or will they both remain broken?