Chapter 25

*Savannah's POV* You lay in Josh's arms watching Judge Judy on mute, both trying to match the words they're mouthing with insanely ridiculous comments. "This show is so awful." Josh says laughing when it goes to commercial break. "It's better than Judge Frank!" you say with a giggle. A few minutes later, Nicole comes in to bring Josh to therapy. You get out of his bed, trying to hide the blush on your cheeks as she helps him into the wheel chair. "Don't forget the date. I don't wanna get ditched." Josh says with a smile as he's leaving the room. "I won't. Have a good therapy session." you add as he's leaving. As soon as he and Nicole are both gone you go over to your bed and get out your phone, dialing Henry's number. "Hey Sis! I was just about to leave to come up there." He says. "No. Don't stay home. Go to your friends, take Rosie somewhere fun. I don't care just please don't come to visit." you say quickly. "um, why?" he asks. "Well um.. I uh.. and well I and we have um." Henry cuts you off saying "Oh for the love of God Sav. What are you doing that you don't want me to come there." "Well I have a date." you say quietly. "You have a date?" he asks. "Yes." "How on earth can you get a date three days after you break up with your boyfriend while you're stuck in a hospital and I can't even get a date two years after breaking up with Paula." he says, almost angrily, but you know he's just joking. "When's your date, do you want me to bring you anything nice?" He asks then, when you do nothing but laugh at his last response. Something nice.. hmm. Sure. "Yeah bring that one black dress, it's in my closet. It has the cut out on the back and-" "I know what one you're talking about I think." He says, then he adds "Anything else?" "Um, my makeup bag, my straightener, and a brush." You say deciding to go all out. "Okay I'll see you in 15 minutes." Henry says, hanging up the phone. Fifteen minutes later he walks into your room with the appropriate things in hand, giving them to you. "Where's Josh?" Henry asks after he gives you a quick hug. "He uh, is at therapy." you say, glancing at the clock and seeing you have about 40 minutes until Josh will be back in the room. "How does he feel about this. He seems to like you." Henry says.  Good God did everyone besides yourself know? "Why does it matter how he feels about it." you say harshly. You don't want anybody knowing about this, especially Henry. "Why are you so mean to him all the time, he's a really good guy." Henry tells you, defending Josh. "Good God Henry. If I knew this was gonna be this big of a deal I never would've had you come. It's Josh I have the date with. I have to get ready. You need to leave. He's gonna be back here in like, half an hour." You say back to him, standing up and starting to push him towards the door. "I KNEW IT!" Henry practically screams, "I knew you liked him too!" You keep pushing him and say "Yeah yeahyeah, he liked me, I liked him, practically the entire hospital knew it before I did or so it seems. Now you need to leave. Thanks for the clothes. Love you." He hugs you and smiles saying "Love you too" as he walks out the door.  After he leaves, you quickly change into your dress. It fits you a little awkwardly, loosely in certain areas. You had always been pretty skinny, pretty muscular from the sports you enjoyed, but when you started your treatment you also started loosing weight, one of the reasons you've mainly been in sweatpants. You straighten your hair and put on some makeup for the first time since you've been here, and wait for Josh to come back to start your first date night.