Chapter 33

*Savannah's POV* After you and Josh check out of the hospital, you go down to the front entrance and find the wheelchair excessive van the hospital is renting you out. Josh wheels up the ramp once you put it down and then you climb into the drivers seat while Josh goes to where the passenger seat should be and you both buckle in. "Where to?" you ask, because Josh always has been the one to plan out every little detail. "Well you said you like pizza right?" he asks. "Of course I like pizza. Who on earth doesn't like pizza?" you say with a smile. "Crazy people." he says, "take a left at Franklin Boulevard and I'll introduce you to the best pizza place in California." You merge onto the road and take a left on Franklin as you were instructed and then Josh tells you that you'll continue on this road for about a mile, so you touch the radio button and scan through the stations until you hear Demons by Imagine Dragons and turn it up a little bit. You start singing along quietly and Josh smiles at you "You're a pretty good singer." he says. "Um, thank you." you say, singing isn't your passion, in fact.. you don't really know what your own passion is yet, but you do enjoy it and you've heard from multiple people you have a good voice. When you get to the pizza place Josh was talking about, you get out of the van, lowering the ramp and then after Josh goes down it, putting it back up. You push Josh down the street from where you had to park, and into the restaurant. After your seated and have a chance to look over the menu, you and Josh decide to get a taco pizza, because he insists it's very good. "I'm sure anything will be amazing compared to that hospital food." you say with a smile after Josh orders. After you finish eating, you and Josh go back into the van, but on the way there you see someone snap a picture of you helping Josh up. When you get into the drivers seat you look at Josh and say "I think we should go back to the hospital now." "um.. why?" Josh questions, "We have all day. I figured we could go to the beach or a park or somewhere fun where we could just talk for a few hours." You take a deep breath and form the next sentence carefully. "Well um, It's just that I saw someone take a picture of me helping you into the van on the lift.. and I just.. I uh, know that you probably don’t want pictures like that all over the internet. With your chair and uh, with me." Josh smiles  halfheartedly saying "You really think that I care about pictures of us together on the internet?" "Well there will be rumors about us and people will assume things and I know that's gotta be a terrible part of being a celebrity, so I don't wanna add to that for you." Josh spontaneously leans over and kisses you softly on the lips and says "Savannah Rose Collins. I love you. I don't care what they say on the internet, because if they assume things, they'll probably just assume we're together.. And I want to be." You can't help but smile. He's just so cute. "I want to be together too." you say, "maybe one day we can both get out of there and actually start our lives together." Josh just smiles at you and a few moments later says "My life started with you the second I saw you." You pull back onto the road, and Josh reaches over, grabbing one of your hands and holding it in the middle console. "So are you just driving with no destination?" he asks. "Nope," you answer looking at him briefly, "There's someone I want you to meet."