Chapter 9

*Savannah's POV* He just stares at you for a few seconds. Just looks, and then gets an odd grin on his face. He looks overly happy for being in a wheelchair in a hospital room. "Hey I'm Josh, Nice to meet you!" He say in a voice that is so happy it makes you want to throw up. "Savannah." You say harshly, a little more rudely than even you intended. "I'd get up and shake your hand, but I uh.. I can't really walk." he says, looking down at his legs and surprisingly laughing a little bit. "Nicole can I talk to you please?" you ask your favorite nurse so far and she looks at you questioningly. She wheels Josh over towards his bed, and says I'll be right back to help you into bed. "I'll be here." you hear him say. Nicole walks over to your side of the room and slides the curtain back a little bit, not that it helps much. You can still see the end of Josh's bed, you still know he's there. "Do I really have to be roommates with him?" you ask her in a quiet voice. "I thought you'd be excited! He's soooo cute, and he's really charming too! Even making jokes at his expense!" Nicole says with a smile. "Well then you should date him or share a room with him! I have a boyfriend anyway." "Really? Is it that cute one who was here with you earlier?" she whispers to you. "Ew, no." you say, "That's my brother Henry. Seriously though," you continue complaining, "Isn't it like illegal to have a boy and a girl share a room. And he's loaded can't he pay for a private room or something." Nicole just shakes her head. "There's no available private rooms. He has to share a room with someone and we're so full right now that your room is one of the only ones available. It's basically the only one.""If it's a problem that I'm here, you can move my room or something. I don't mind. I don't wanna cause any problems." you hear Josh say, "I know you were trying to be quiet but we're separated by a curtain it's kinda hard to not overhear." Nicole opens the curtain and says "Even if there was a problem, there's not another place to move you with your doctor and the condition you're in. You're staying right here Mr. Hutcherson." You sigh and turn your body towards the door. You may have to share a room with him, but there's no reason you have to talk to him or be friendly with him. At least you have a chance to meet Jennifer now. You hear Nicole talking to Josh, and you hear him being overly charming back. After Nicole gets him into his bed, she leaves the room "Did I uh, Do something wrong?" Josh asks after about ten minutes of complete silence. "Yes actually, this is my room, and I haven't shared it for the last few days. I don't wanna share it for the rest of the time I'm stuck here. Plus I'd rather have the window side of the room." you say to him, not trying to hide the disgusted sound in your voice. "I'm sorry we have to share a room. I didn't know you wanted the window side. I'd switch sides with you, but I kinda need someone to do that for me." He says and when you sneak a glance over at him he genuinely looks sorry. "It's easier for them if I'm on this side. I already asked." "I am really sorry we have to share a room if you don't want to." Josh says to you. Great. Not only is he a celebrity. He's a celebrity that is actually acting nice. He does get paid to act, you just didn't expect him to do it when he wasn't at work. Just one more reason you can't wait to get out of this living hell hole.