Chapter 7

*Savannah's POV* You turn off the TV right then. You don't want to share a hospital with a celebrity. It's bad enough that the city you live in has more of them than probably any other city on earth. Knowing your terrible luck Josh Hutcherson will be the person placed in the bed next to you. That would be a living nightmare. Celebrities.. they just. They get to you. They think that they're so much better than everyone else and it drives you absolutely insane. Jennifer Lawrence is literally the only celebrity who seems normal, nice even. Maybe she'll come to visit Josh and you can meet her. "I wish it was Jennifer Lawrence. She actually seems cool. That Josh guys just seems like a mega tool." You say, and then after a questioning look from Henry you add "You know I don't like them, as a group." I mean don't get me wrong, You love movies and can admit that a lot of celebrities have serious talent. But just their personalities off screen is what you hate. "They're not all bad Savi." Henry tells you with a dorky grin crossing his face. Henry goes down to the hospital gift shop and buys a deck of cards and then comes back up to your room. You sit cross legged by the top of your bed, and he sits cross legged by the bottom and you play war together for hours until your nurse comes back in your room. "Ready to try out the first treatment Savannah?" the nurse, Nicole, asks you. You really like her, she's nice and about your age, always has cute scrubs on, and doesn't hurt you when putting in a new IV or checking vitals. "Sure" you say trying your best to put a convincing smile on your face. "Good news is, This treatment doesn't have any affect on your hair, so you won't have to loose your beautiful hair again." She says, walking over and running her hands through your long dark hair. "I wish my hair was that long!" she comments, and Henry says "Me too" Winking at you and then Nicole as  all three of you start laughing. Nicole removes the pain medicine IV bag that was hanging above you and removes the line attaching it to your body, putting the one with the special treatment in it. Your treatment lasts a painful hour, and after that you're supposed to get very dizzy and nauseous and then get very sleepy. Nicole leaves the room and almost instantly you feel the affects. It's like you can feel the medicine enter your arm and spread through your body, making you want to cry. You put your head into your hands and sit there, focusing on the breathing and trying to forget the pain. Henry moves up by you and puts his arms around you, holding you softly. After the hour is up, you do indeed get dizzy and nauseous, but thankfully you don't have to throw up. You tell Henry to go home to shower and sleep, and he tells you he will bring Rosie to visit tomorrow and as soon as he leaves you fall asleep. A few hours later you wake up and eat some soup broth for supper, because you still feel a bit sick to your stomach and then Nicole comes into your room and says "I have some news for you" with a sly grin. "You get to have a roommate. He's cute. and I bet you know him too! His name is Josh, Josh Hutcherson"  Your jaw drops and before you can respond she goes back into the hallway and rolls in a wheelchair with the famous Josh Hutcherson sitting in it.