Chapter 32

*Savannah's POV* Days go by, you and Josh getting closer by the minute, by the hour, and by the day. You spend pretty much every single waking moment with him, getting to know each other better. It's weird, because you feel so close to him, you spend so much time with him, you trust him, yet.. He's not your boyfriend. And The "L" word still scares you. You don't mind that Josh loves you, he makes that very obviously true. When there's an intimate moment and Josh tells you that he loves you, it makes you feel so special, but it also kind of makes you sad, because you're not ready to tell him the same. He tells you that it's okay not to say the same, but you still feel bad. Jen comes back a few times, Henry and Rosie come to visit. It's really hard for your grandma to see you in a hospital, so she doesn't like to visit, but you talk on the phone with her a lot. One day you're sitting in the windowsill couch with Josh talking and he says "Do you realize tomorrow will be the one month anniversary of us meeting?" You think back to the date you were admitted to the hospital, add the two days you were completely sedated, the 3 days you didn't have a room mate and then smile, "Yeah I guess it is." you say to him. "We should do something fun." Josh says, sounding like he decided it more than suggesting it, but it doesn't bother you. "Okay deal. I think fun is kinda limited here though." you tell Josh. "Then let's get out of here." he says with a smirk. "How do you plan on doing that one?" You ask with a little chuckle, not against it, but not believing it will happen. Josh just says "I do nothing all day, as long as you are here for the morning and back by night, what's it matter." then he laughs and says "I'll pull some strings and get it done." You smile and laugh with him, leaning forward from your position halfway on his lap, and kiss his cheek and say "You know, now that I benefit from your celebrity perks, I don't mind them nearly as much." "I try not to overuse them, but every once in awhile there's a good reason to do so." You raise your eyebrow at him and say "So what's this reason?" "You." He says simply, and then when you're silent he elaborates, "You need to get out of here. You've been stuck in here far too long. You're a good reason for anything." He says and then a nurse walks into the room explaining that Nicole had tonight off. She hooks you up to your treatment, and then helps Josh back into bed. The next day when you wake up, Nicole is back and connecting you to your morning treatment before you even realize what she's doing. "If you guys are going to get anything fun done today, I figured I'd start it a little early." She smiles. Of course Josh pulled off getting you out of the hospital for the day. He was calling people as you went to sleep last night, and you wondered if you'd wake up to a nice surprise or be disappointed. After your treatment is finally over and you wake up from a few hour long nap, and Josh is in his wheelchair, ready to go. "Ready to get out of here?" he asks with a grin. You go into the bathroom, brushing your teeth and running a brush through your long hair as well, apply just very minimal makeup and changing into leggings, a long sleeved grey american eagleshirt and an infinity scarf. You walk back out to Josh, putting your mocs on and saying "Let's do this."