Chapter 5

*Savannah's POV* The next morning you wake up and Henry is still laying in bed next to you, but he's awake and just staring at the ceiling. "Morning Sleepy Head." He says with a smile. "Goodmorning." "I was just going to wake you up. If you want breakfast you'll have to eat it soon. Your nurse said you can't eat three hours before the treatment starts and you can't drink an hour before." Your brother tells you. "I'm not hungry." you say honestly. He gives you a sad sort of smile. "You really should eat, Sav. It'll keep your body healthy." "Clearly not healthy enough. I ate fine when I wasn't here." you respond looking down, and then regret, "I'm sorry. I'm not mad at you. I know you're just trying to help. I snapped at you because it was convenient. I'll have some breakfast." He smiles at you and kisses your forehead. "I'll go tell your nurse." He comes back with a plate of food a few minutes later and sits on the chair on his phone a few minutes later. "Henry?" you say after you eat the last bite of food. "Yeah?" "Um, how long have you been here? Not to be rude or anything.. But your hair is as greasy as I've ever seen it.. and you clearly slept for the first time last night. And to be completely honest, you smell." You can't help but laugh at the look on your brothers face. "Sorrrrrry I smell. I've been here worrying about you for the last three and a half days." he says, trying not to break out laughing with you. "I love that you're trying to be here for me. But please go shower. I can handle being alone. Plus, Where has Rosie been??"  "Grandma has been watching her while I've been here." he says. "So Grandma knows everything?" "Yeah, her, me, and Raymond." he answers. "You told Raymond?" you ask. "No, He told me you were here. He's the one who called the ambulance. You were with him." Henry answers. "Oh, right." you say, the details of what happened getting more clear in your mind as you are told what happened.A nurse walks in at that time, checks your vitals which are all good, and tells you that your first treatment will start in about 2 and a half hours. After she leaves you turn to your brother again and say, "Seriously though Henry, Go shower. You seriously are making my entire room smell like body odor." He laughs again, but then seriously says, "I wanna be here when you have your treatment though, they said it would be painful and I don't want you to be alone the first time you do it." You look at your brother and smile, he's taking such a fatherly approach to this despite the fact that you're older, and it makes you feel good. "Okay. Come here then, that chair looks awful." You scoot over again and he sits next to you in bed. "It is awful. It's worse than the one in Rochester." While you were a kid and going through treatment after treatment, you spent time at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. "Seriously this many years later and you're still complaining about that chair?" you ask and then you both just laugh. After talking a bit longer, you decide to turn on the TV. It's programed to a news channel, and the newscaster says "The Hunger Games actor, Josh Hutcherson Hospitalized at North Central after motorcycle accident on Monday. Sources say he's paralyzed from the waist down. Current Condition unknown." Henry nudges you, "oooohSav, how does that make you feel? Looks like you're sharing a hospital with the one and only PeetaMellark."