Chapter 30

*Josh's POV* Jen pushes me out of my and Savannah's room, and then down the hall and to the elevator. When we get into the elevator we push the 'seven' button and go up to the floor. When we get there we go to the nearest nurses station and Jen says "Excuse me, we were told that there was an area we could come hang out on this floor." "Oh my gosh you're Jennifer Lawrence!" She says breaking into a smile, "And you're Josh Hutcherson!" Jen and I both laugh and smile, you never really get used to someone being happy just by seeing you. "Yes um, sorry. The room is right this way follow me." She starts walking down the hall and Jen continues pushing me right behind her. I think about telling Jen I can do it, but it will be slower and she'll just insist on continuing to push anyway. "Right here through those doors!" The nurse says with a smile. "Thank you very much, ma'am." I answer and then she says "Could I uh, maybe get a picture with the two of you?" This time it's Jen who answers, saying "Of course!" The lady grabs her phone and Jennifer grabs it from her, telling the nurse she'll take the picture of her and I. She bends down next to me so I put my arm around her and we both smile. Then I take a picture of her and Jen, and she leaves us alone. We go into the room and it's awesome. There's a big TV with a wii and xbox and many games, a fridge with soda and lots of food in the fridge and lining the shelves. There's a few couches and some board games with a table and chairs. It's much more spacy than our tiny room, so I think it will work out much better. We sit at the table for awhile, talking about life since we last hung out, eating food and playing a game and when we're done Jen gets up and flops down on the couch saying "So telll me." "Tell you what?" I ask, pushing myself so we're eye to eye. "You know exactly what. I came here this morning AND A GIRL WAS IN YOUR BED." Jen says smirking at me. "I.. well." I don't know exactly what to say so I just say, "Savannah is really something." Jen smiles, and says "You love her don't you." That girl can see right through me. "I uh.." "You do!" She shrieks, "I know it! You have that look in your eyes!" I raise my eyebrow at her and say "What look?" "The look you have when you love something." Jen answers, and then she says "Now let's get you out of that chair and onto this couch."  I just laugh at her. "I've been lifted by a machine and only a machine for the last two week and there is not one of them in here. How do you except me to get from this chair to that couch?" She stands up, cracker her knuckles obnoxiously in my face and says "Well I'm going to help you ya dipshit." I hope she's joking but the look in her eyes says differently, so I push up to her. "I'm going to put my arms around your back and under your armpits and pick you up and then help you the two steps the couch. simple." She says, so I lift my arms and let her get situated. She picks me up and we both feel pretty good but when she turns to get to the couch it all goes down hill. She starts to fall, and then she does. Luckily, she falls onto the couch backwards and I just fall with her, landing on top her and we both just let out a loud  grunt or something. Our faces are just inches from each others, but we've been in this position more than once during filming, and it doesn't bother either of us. I just smile at her, but then my smile turns to a frown when I hear "Didn't mean to interrupt." and I see Savannah turning and running out of the room.