Chapter 12

*Savannah's POV* "Oh I uh, I didn't realize you had a uh, I didn't realize that you had a daughter you uh never mentioned that uh I uh. Nice to meet you." Josh stutters out at Henry. You and Henry look at each other and just bust out laughing at the same time. "This is NOT my husband and daughter. This would be my brother, and his daughter. My niece. Not daughter." you say not able to contain your laughter. Josh's cheeks get red and he just says "oh.. Uh. Nice to meet you." again. "Nice to meet you too." Henry says smiling, "I'm Henry." "Josh" "Rosie can you tell this man your name baby?" Henry says in the voice he only ever uses talking to her and then looks from Josh to Rosie. "What's your name baby?" "I'm Rowsie" She says giggling and then burying her head in Henry's shoulder. "Hi Rosie, I'm Josh." He says smiling at your niece. "I can't believe you thought Rosie was my daughter. And Henry was my husband. Oh good lord, that's my new favorite thing about you." You say still laughing before you remember you're not supposed to have a favorite thing about him. "Well I mean he said they were your family. Rosie looks like both of you, you said you had a boyfriend and he looks around your age!" Josh says now trying to defend himself but smiling instead of looking embarrassed. "Can I just cut in and say that I can't believe you are rooming with Josh Hutcherson and you didn't even tell me." Henry says frowning at you, as Rosie gets handed over to you and sits in your lap. "Well my phone died yesterday when you were here. I didn't have a charger here, remember?" you tell your brother, for some reason happy to have a reason you didn't tell him. "Jeez Savi, most twenty year olds would be freaking out over the fact they share a room with a worldwide superstar and you're over here acting like it's no big deal." Henry says. "To be completely honest I didn't even know if she knew I was an actor.. She didn't seem to recognize me when I walked- erm I guess was wheeled in here. I keep doing that. I guess it just hasn't really sunk in yet.." Josh says. Great. Now Henry is on Josh's team and they're talking about you and if or why you're not freaking out over Josh. Luckily at that point Nicole walks in with your treatment. "Oh my goodness who is this." She says coming to your bed. "I'm Rowsie!" She says happily again. "Well hello Rosie!" Nicole says with a smile. "This is my niece, and my brother Henry." You tell Nicole, introducing them for the first time. "Hi Henry, it's nice to meet you. I'm Nicole, your sisters nurse, on most days anyway. She's lucky, I'm the best one here." She says winking. "It's true, you are." Josh says and you have to agree.You go through your treatment again, as Josh and Henry talk and Rosie takes a nap in your bed next to you. You think about how weird your life has gotten the last few days, and wonder what's coming next.