Chapter 47

*Savannah's POV* At that point you try and say something in response, but your mouth opens in a yawn. "Let's go to bed." Josh says standing, and holding your hands to help you stand. You basically stand all by yourself however, scared to hurt Josh in some way. "Do you remember where my room was?" Josh asks you. "Yeah, but I can uh, sleep in a guest room if you want." For some reason, feeling weird about sleeping in Josh's bed at his house. "Savannah Rose. We sleep in the same bed every single night. We share a room. You're sleeping in my room with me. I wouldn't even think of putting you in another room" Josh says. "Okay, yeah. I remember where it was." you say, silently glad you're sleeping in his room with him, not knowing if you'd be able to fall asleep in a bed all alone. "Good. Go in there and in the closet and dresser you can find yourself a pair of my sweatpants and a tshirt or something. I'm going to go shower quick, and then I'll be in there." Josh says, and as you go opposite ways. When you get into his room, you find sweatpants hanging neatly on one side of the closet. You take a plain black under armor pair out, and then find a crewneck sweatshirt hanging close to that that says "Ryle High School Soccer" on it. You assume it was from Connor, as Josh told you that Connor plays soccer at his High school, which you believe was called Ryle. You slip off your clothes and into Josh's, and your eye catches on picture frames sitting on Josh's dresser. You cross the room and look at them. One is of him and Connor on a family vacation somewhere warm a few years ago. There's another one with Josh and a pit bull you can tell is Driver from the pictures Josh has shown you on his phone. The final picture frame is of Josh and a girl. You have to admit she's beautiful, with stunning facial features, long dark hair, and tanned skin. You pick it up to get a closer look at the picture, they're both smiling from ear to ear, both dressed up. Their faces are just centimeters apart, and your eyes go to Josh's hand on her waist. Her perfectly skinny and sized waist. On her perfect body. You try and tell yourself that it's okay.. That loads of guys just keep pictures like that around of cousins or ya know, ex girlfriends.. You set the picture frame down and cross over to the bed, trying to forget about it with failure. Josh comes back a few minutes later, no shirt on with basketball shorts hanging low on his hips and water dotting his face around his hairline. Your eyes about pop out of your head. His abs aren't the perfect 'six pack' but seeing him shirtless does nothing but make you want to cross the room and touch him and kiss him and feel his body on yours. "Are you okay Savannah?" He asks. You're at a loss for words, trying to come up with a good explanation, "uh, yeah I.. Um. I yeah. It's just that you um, you uh- you're really muscular." You finally say, not knowing what else to say. Josh just smiles and then laughs at you. "I thought something was wrong and you're over there just gawking at my body." "Well I'm sorry but you walking in here half naked kinda took me off guard." You say, smirking back at him. "So you like what you seem?" He asks, pointing seductively at his stomach. You would have never thought that any man could make a movement like the one he's doing seductive, but Josh succeeds. After he dries his hair and puts a tshirt on, he comes into bed and you snuggle up next to him. There's a silence, but it's comfortable. As if you're just trying to soak up every minute with each other you have. You're trying not to focus on the picture but you can't help it, and before you know it the words "Who's that girl on your dresser?"