Tickle fights and Oreos

"Josh, stop it!" I laugh as my boyfriend of 2 months, Josh, tickles my stomach, his fingers running up and down my top. I'm lying down on the sofa whilst he's on top of me.
"No, Y/N, this is what you get for stealing my Oreos!" He says, trying not to laugh as I squirm underneath him.
"Please, Josh, I'll do anything," I plead, squeaking a little as he tickles my armpits.
"Anything, huh?" He stops tickling me and does a thinking pose, contemplating what I'm saying. I decide to take this opportunity to grab his right arm, which is resting on his hip, and pull it towards me, causing him to fall on top of me.
"What did you do that for?" He chuckles softly in my ear.
"Because I thought it'd be fun," I reply.
"So," Josh whispers in my ear, "you were saying how you'd do anything to stop me tickling you." Whilst he says this, his hands creep up the side of my stomach, and he starts tickling me again. I know exactly what he means; he wants me to get more Oreos.
"JOSHUA WILLIAM DUN," I laugh, "I will buy you a new packet of Oreos, AND I'll give you an infante amount of cuddles."
"Ok then. Here's some money. Go get those Oreos, and then come back for cuddles," he says, getting off me, and going into the kitchen to get some money from his wallet. He hands me the money, and I pop off to the shops.

-------

"Jishwa, I'm back," I call, whilst taking off my coat and putting it on the hook in our hallway. I take off my shoes, and put them by the radiator. I go into the kitchen, which leads to the living room.
"Ugh, finally, I thought you'd bailed on me. C'mere, I've missed ya," Josh says, appearing in the living room doorway in his pink Vesperteen top, which is complimented by black jeans and a grey beanie, which hides his neon yellow hair. He holds his arms open, and I go to hug him, only to have the Oreos snatched out of my hand. Josh laughs as he dives onto the sofa, and rips the packet open. I cannot help but smile when I see he's got two plates and two cups set out on the living room table, with Vesperteen playing in the background.
"Hey, where's my hug?" He asks me, looking confused.
"Oh, so NOW you want your hug," I laugh as I flop onto the sofa, and bury myself into Josh, his arms never leaving my body as he hugs me (well, only to get an Oreo). I sigh, happy and content with my life.