A Car, a Torch, a Death (Song Preference)

Based off the song, "A Car, a Torch, a Death" by twenty one pilots.

The demon sat there waiting on her porch

"Y/N, are you alright? You seem anxious," Josh says to me as he's driving me back to my house. I don't answer, instead choosing to look out at the rain spitting on the car window.
Then I feel the car stop.
"We're here," Josh announces. I freeze, seeing a dark shadow on the porch steps.
No, not now. I can't do this. I just can't face him, not now. If I get out, Josh will see how much of a freak I am.
"Y/N, c'mon, babe. It's pouring out here," Josh says. To my horror, I notice he's already out of the car, and is heading towards the porch.
"I-I'm coming, Josh," I say, getting out of the car. Josh locks it, but the sound barely registers as I stare at the demon on my porch, his body blocking my view of Josh. He doesn't talk, but his eyes are an emotionless black, and he has a triumphant smirk on his face; he knows I can't do it. If I go over to the door, and open it, I'll be letting him not only into my house, but into my head - and who knows when he'll leave. Then I see a bright beam of light, and the demon shrinks away into the shadows.

It was a little dark, so he held a makeshift torch

It's Josh that is holding the beam of light, which was emitting from his phone.
"In case you couldn't see me," he says with a smile, and I reluctantly follow him indoors, my eyes darting around the house. I think I see a shadow follow us, but quickly dismiss it.
"You ok? You're shivering."
"I'm ok. Look, you better get home. I'll see you tomorrow, OK?" I say, lightly pushing him toward the front door, which I open. Josh frowns slightly, but I kiss him in order to make him not notice how I'm acting strangely.
"Goodbye, Josh. I'll see you tomorrow. Love ya," I say with a small smile as I watch him walk away and drive away in his car.

And when my car was far out of sight, he crept in her room and stayed there for the night

Once I'm dressed into my pyjamas, I jump into bed, duvet wrapped around me. I'm about to shut my eyes when my phone dings with a message. I see it's from Josh.

Realised I forgot to say goodnight to you. So sorry, babe. I love you very much, and I'm alway here for you - J 💖

I smile at it, feeling loved. However, that feeling suddenly evaporates into thin air when the bed creaks, and I feel someone's arms wrapped tightly around me - but it's not in a loving way. I know who it is, but still cannot help but shiver in terror when he speaks in a low whisper:
"Hello, my love. Did you miss me?"