"I'm your biggest fan!" (Part 6/10)

Caleb's point of view

After I punched the creep in the ski mask, he pulled out a needle, and sedated Josh. And then one of the police officers that had been called pulled out a stun gun, and he aimed at the masked guy, but it missed and it hit me instead. I managed to move out of the way, so it only hit my shoulder, but it still hurt like hell.
And then I felt something hard hit my head, and I collapsed.

***

"Sir, can you hear me?" I hear a female voice ask me. I slowly open my eyes, and see a policewoman standing over me. I also hear bleeps of machines and the smell of disinfectant.
I'm almost certainly in a hospital.
"Yeah," I mumble.
"That's good. I'm sorry one of our officers stunned you back there. I need to ask you a few questions, ok?"
"Ok," I reply, more awake now, "ask away."
"What's your name, and can you tell me anything about the fight at the cafe today?"
"My name is Caleb Shomo," I reply. I then rack my brain for what happened during the fight.
"Caleb, are you ok?"
"I'm fine. Now, you wanted some information on the fight that happened?"

Josh's point of view

I'm in the boot of a car. I know I'm in a car because the I can hear the engine roaring, and the loud hum of the busy traffic. I know I'm in the boot because I'm stuffed in between a bunch of items that I can't see because it's too dark. My hands are tied behind my back, and my ankles are tied together.
Great; I'm never getting out of here.
"The one chance you had of freedom, and you screwed it up."
Really? Now isn't the time, Spooky Jim.
"There's always a time, and that time is right now."
Screw you.
"Huh, I see you're actually fighting back. Shame you can't fight back physically."
The car stops, and I hear someone get out. I wait, my heart racing, listening carefully to the footsteps that head closer to me.
The boot of the car opens, but before I can make sense of where the heck I am, a blindfold is wrapped around my eyes, and I'm dragged out. The person - who I'm assuming is Cory - leads me somewhere. I try with all my might to hear where we are, but all I hear is silence.
A door opens, and then closes, and we stop. My ankle restraints are untied, but I don't walk.
"Where are we?" I ask.
"Somewhere where nobody will find us," Cory's voice replies.
"But my friend saw you."
"He didn't see my face."
"But I told him all about you."
This is a big mistake as I feel the cold barrel of a gun get shoved into my back.
"Why did you tell him our secret, Josh?" Cory hisses in my ear.
"B-because I was scared."
"Aw, poor little Josh is scared of the big, bad Cory," Cory taunts me.
"You know something? I'm not beginning to like you."
"God, I love you," Cory says, and I feel him kiss me.
"C-Cory," I mumble, trying to talk some sense into him. He ignores me. I then bite his lip, and hear him yelp.
"You little-"
"Wait! You need to take the blindfold off first; I want to see you." I'm then lifted off my feet, and taken somewhere. I then land on a mattress (I think), and I feel my body being tied to the bed. The blindfold is then ripped off, and I see Cory standing over me with a knife his hand.