The Hoodwinker Island (Part 3/15)

Kat instantly gets up and hides under the bed with Freya, who's curled up in fear. Kat notices the four men stand very still as the voices of the intruders are getting closer; the sound of the cabin being searched makes Freya hiss, but it's luckily not heard by the intruders. A man's voice speaks to another person right outside the door to the bedroom that they're hiding in.
"Honestly, if I see that stupid cat, I'll skin it alive! It'd make a nice fur coat, don't you think, Kerry?"
Kat recognises the voice instantly; it's Mitchell.
A husky voice, belonging to a woman - who must be called Kerry - answers him.
"Yeah, it'd look lovely on you, Mitchell. Now, those two men that carried the princess away; they were CUTE! Well, the one with the short hair was. one with the long hair, on the other hand, wasn't THAT cute, but those tattoos on his legs make up for his face; I wonder if he has tattoos anywhere else."
"Oh, Kerry, don't you worry about those men. Once we've got them, you can do whatever you want with them," Mitchell replies, and Kat can instantly picture him grinning.
"Mitchell, you've just made my day," Kerry reply, and it's only then that Kat realises that Kerry has an American accent. "Now why don't we knock this door down? It's the only one left."
Heart racing, Kat slowly gets up from under the bed, but she's instantly pushed back by Rou, who joins her under the bed.
"What the hell did you do that for?" He whispers angrily to her, but before she can reply, the door slams open.
"Well, well, well. Don't we have a little gathering here?" Mitchell says sarcastically, and Kat gives a little gasp as Rory is shoved down.
"Look, please, just leave us alone!" Rory stutters.
"Oh, don't worry, we're not going to hurt you; it's just a little routine inspection. We like to check up on what parasites think it's clever to think they can share the same air as us," Mitchell says.
"You're the parasite!" Kat mutters angrily. There's a creek on the floorboards as a woman with silver hair, green eyes and covered neck to foot in dark black tattoos with complicated designs that are contrasted with bright colours bends down and smirks as she grabs Rou by his ankle and drags him out. The woman is dressed in a short black and silver diamond patterned dress, and has several necklaces around her neck, along with black high heels on her feet.
"Look who's hiding under the bed, Mitchell; you won't believe it. I've got her little boyfriend right here," the woman - who must be Kerry - says to Mitchell. Mitchell bends down, and spots Kat instantly.
"Dreary, dreary me, we are in trouble, aren't we?"
Kat gets out from under the bed before Mitchell can drag her out.
"Don't hurt anyone, OK?" She snaps before Mitchell or Kerry can say anything.
"Oh, don't worry, we weren't planning to hurt anyone...yet. It's just a little inspection. Oi, you! The one who looks like a mad scientist," Mitchell snaps at Rou, who's sitting on the floor, fear consuming him.
"Y-yeah," Rou stutters whilst adjusting his glasses.
"Where's your cat gone?"
"She's run off," Chris says from behind Mitchell. Rory and Rob shift over to where Rou is as Mitchell stalks towards Chris.
"Is that true? Because I don't think it is. I think you're telling porkies, little pig!" He hisses at Chris.
"You tell him, Mitchell!" Kerry yells.
"SILENCE! Now, we must go, but if I've found out you've been telling porkies, I'll kill you, got that? C'mon, Kerry." Mitchell starts to walk towards the door, but turns around as Kerry doesn't follow him; she's looking down at Rou, who Kat realises is tied up.
"Can't I take him as well? You know, as a pet?" Kerry says, pouting at Mitchell. Kat goes to stands up to protest, but realises that it wouldn't be a good idea. Meanwhile, Rob, Rory and Chris all look shocked.
"Not today, my love. C'mon."
Kerry sighs and walks over to Mitchell. At the doorway, Kerry turns around and smiles at them all.
"By the way," she says, "I know that you boys have visitors; it'd be most unfortunate for them if I were to cross paths with Miss Ryan and Mr Dun sometime. Bye, boys." She waves to them, and then runs off to find Mitchell.