"I'm your biggest fan!" (Part 8/10)

"Why the heck are we going through with this?" Tyler asks me from the backseat of our car. After we'd made the decision to rescue Josh ourselves, Fleur and I went to the hotel where Tyler was staying, and picked him up, before going to pick up our dog, Raffy, and heading into my car.
Fleur turns around and answers him:
"Look, Ty, your friend is in trouble, and the cops are obviously going to take ages to find him. He could be dead for all we know!" There's an awkward silence in the car as Fleur realises what she's just said.
"Great to know everyone's on my side," Tyler says bitterly, and I spot him talking to the wing mirror in the car.
"Look, Tyler, I'm sorry. But we're going to find Josh," Fleur says, "right, Caleb?"
"Sure. And we've got Raffy to help us," I say, smiling to myself as Raffy barks in the backseat. He's lying across the back seats of the car, his head in Tyler's lap. He's not a small dog either; he's an American Akita.
"And you've got information from Josh," Tyler adds, seeming a little happier now.
"True, man," I say, concentrating on the road. We're on a highway (or a motorway as the British call it), and we're out of town.
"WAIT!" Fleur screeches. I swerve the car, and nearly end up crashing it.
"Fucking hell, you're trying to get us killed, aren't you?" I laugh.
"Look at that!" Fleur says, pointing to the entrance to a forest.
"Wh- Holy crap. You're right," I say, pulling up on the hard shoulder, and getting out of the car. There's tire tracks going into the forest, along with some trees that have fallen over.
"Fleur, get Raffy for me. Ty, get out of the car. I think we're going to have to walk on foot from here."

Josh's point of view

"Wake up, Joshy," Cory's voice says, calling me from my slumber.
"What?" I mumble, then feel something warm being watered on my face.
Oh no, not again.
"I'm up, I'm up," I say, opening my eyes to see Cory zipping up his trousers. I look down at my ankles, and sigh to myself; they hang limply after being broken by Cory, and the same goes for my wrists.
"Look, C-" I start, but he cuts me off by aggressively kissing me. I don't try to stop him, although I did try the first few times; the consequences were my broken wrists and ankles. But this time as Cory is kissing me, his hand reaches my neck, and he starts squeezing it, gently at first, but then I'm gasping for breath.
"Jeez, Cory, stop," I gasp. He stops the kissing, but not the choking.
"You don't have a say in what I do to you," he replies, and that's when I see the lighter in his hand. He flicks the lighter on, and the flame flickers delicately, almost like a dancer doing a fragile dance.
"Don't, please," I beg, tears filling my eyes. Cory doesn't listen, and he releases his hand from my neck. I gasp for air, and I'm almost certain that there's going to be bruises.
Then I'm screaming as the flame touches my thigh, heat coursing through my veins.
"CORY, STOP, PLEASE," I beg, and this time he seems to listen to me. He then goes to the chest of drawers, and picks up a bowl, and pours it on my thigh. I'm glad to find it's water, but then I realise that's it's boiling hot water. It stings really badly, and I swear I can see steam coming off the wound.
"Goodbye, Josh, see you soon," Cory says, dropping the bowl on my legs, causing the bowl to break, and bits of cutlery go into my legs.
"Why?" I sob.
"Oh, I love you," Cory says, going to the door. He's about to leave when he turns around, and smirks at me.
"By the way, I know your little friends are coming."
"Huh?"
"Oh, don't you know? Of course you don't; I've got your phone. Tyler sent you a text message saying that him, Caleb, who I'm assuming is your friend from the cafe, and Caleb's wife are coming to look for you. Shame that they'll have to find us first."
"They'll find us. I swear they will."
"Oh, they'll find us alright. I've put a tracker in your phone. I'm so looking forward to me and my friends meeting them."
"Your friends? You don't have any friends, Cory!" I spit at him.
"Watch your mouth, Joshua. And of course I have friends; they're in the kitchen. Maybe today will be the day that twenty one pilots die." He goes out of the room, and shuts the door behind him.
A few minutes later, I can hear the sound of knives being sharpened.