"I'm your biggest fan!" (Part 9/10)

Caleb's point of view

"Raffy, come on. We haven't got time for sniffing trees; we've got to find Josh," Tyler snaps at Raffy, tugging at his lead. Raffy whines slightly, but continues walking.
"Are you sure you know where we're going?" Fleur asks me.
"Uh huh. We're following the tire tracks," I reply.
"But we've been following them for ages. They might no-" Tyler stops mid sentence, and pulls out his phone.
"What is it?" I ask him. He grins at me.
"It's Josh. He's told us we're just around the corner! C'mon, let's go!" Tyler yells, and Raffy and him race on ahead of us.
"Ty, wait!" Fleur yells, and we both run after him.
I freeze as we see what's around the corner.
An old abandoned cabin faces us. Raffy barks loudly, and tugs at the lead. Tyler tries to hold on, but Raffy breaks free, and races into the house.
"SHIT! Raffy, no!" I yell, following him.
"CALEB!" I hear Fleur and Tyler yell, but I don't stop. I follow the sounds of yelling and yelping, and freeze as I run into the kitchen. A guy with blond hair, green eyes and pale white skin is standing in the corner of the room. Raffy is jumping at him, but the guy slashes a knife across Raffy's muzzle, causing him to yelp out in pain.
"Not my dog, you piece of shit!" I yell, running into the kitchen. I don't notice him pick up the gun, but I do feel the bullet pierce my shoulder.
"Fuck," I hiss. I gently push Raffy out of the way, and shove the guy up against the wall.
"Hello, Caleb," he says, smirking at me. Out of the corner of my eye, I see the glint of a knife. The guy shoves me into the dining table, and tries to stab me in the neck, but he misses and ends up cutting my cheek.
"Caleb!" I hear Tyler gasp. The man - who I'm assuming is Cory - gets off me, and starts to stalk towards Tyler. Fleur, meanwhile, is nowhere to be seen, so I'm guessing that she's gone to find Josh. Cory holds the knife tightly in his hand, and - just as he's about to hurt Tyler - I grab him by the stomach, and try to pin his arms behind his back, but he's as slippery as an eel, and manages to slash the back of my hand open. He also kicks me in between the legs, and I double over in pain. He spits on me, and goes over towards Tyler, who's ready for the attack. I look up to see Tyler furiously grab Cory's wrist, and I hear the snap as it gets pulled back. Tyler knees Cory hard in the stomach, and stamps on his ribs to leave him lying there in pain.
"Let's find Josh," Tyler says, and I just nod. We head upstairs, and find Fleur nursing a very beaten up Josh. Raffy's peeing by the bedpost. Josh's face and body are covered in cuts and bruises, and he stinks of piss.
"Jeez, that guy screwed you up," Tyler says sadly.
"Hey, buddy," Josh says weakly.
"I'm not your buddy, guy," Tyler chuckles.
A creak on the stairs make us all jump. Fleur slowly gets Josh out of bed, and Tyler lifts him up. The creaks get louder, and Raffy growls.
"Raffy, shush," Fleur hisses at him. The door suddenly slams open, revealing Cory who's waving a gun around like a madman (well, he is one). Before anyone can stop her, Fleur kicks Cory in the the chest, and he falls down onto the floor of the landing. He instantly gets up, and aims the gun at Fleur, and I go to defend her, but Raffy suddenly barges past us, and bites Cory's wrist. The gun goes off, causing a bullet to hit the ceiling. Raffy bites down harder, and the gun is shifted towards Cory's face. The gun goes off, and then is dropped to the ground. Raffy lets go, and Cory falls down the stairs, a pool of blood surrounding him.
"It's over," I hear Josh whisper, "Cory's dead."