"Happy Judgement Day!"

"Happy Judgement Day, my love," my boyfriend, Josh, says to me on our way to school.
"It's GCSE results day, not Judgement Day," I remind him.
"Same thing, right?" He grins, running a hand through his freshly dyed cotton candy hair. A bunch of teenagers are outside the fast food shop next door to the school, just waiting to go inside to get the results that could make or break them.
"I'm so nervous," I murmur sadly.
"Join the club!" I hear a voice say. I look up to see my friend, Tyler, and his girlfriend, Jenna.
"Hey, guys! How are you?" Tyler asks us.
"I'm crapping myself," Josh laughs nervously.
"Same, but I'm sure we've done well," Jenna says.
"At least I in the effort, unlike some people," I say, nudging Josh, who blushes.
"Haha, oh dear," Jenna says, then she points to Tyler. "Well, this one somehow managed to forget how to say 'hello' in Spanish whilst he was doing his speaking assessment! You guys didn't take Spanish, did you?"
"Nah, we took French; of course we had to get the crappy French teacher this year."
"Oh, yeah, your old French teacher left, didn't she? I'm sorry you got a rubbish French teacher this year."
"Yeah, well, I didn't even bother revising French, so let's see how that turns out," I laugh.
"Well, should we head in?" Josh asks.
"Yeah, sure. After you, ladies," Tyler says, indicating the way towards the school.

***

"Hi, I'm Joshua Dun, I'm here to pick up my exam results."
"Here we are. Good luck."
"Hi, I'm Y/N Y/L/N, I'm here to pick up my GCSE results."
"Here you go."
"Hi, I'm Tyler Joseph, I'm here to pick up my results."
"Here."
"I'm Jenna Black, I'm here to collect my results."
"Here."
Once Jenna comes over to our little circle we made, clutching a brown envelope, we all grin at each other. We'd decided to open our envelopes all at once.
"Good luck, frens," Tyler says. 
"Thanks. On the count of 3!" I say.
3...2...1!"

A/N: Hello, people, I am back! I decided to restart this book because it means the absolute world to me, and I missed it - and all of you - so much. I'd taken a small break from writing just to sort out everything in my life, but now I'm back with a vengeance. Thank you guys for 13,500 views!

Stay alive.

- Kat |-/ xx