Favourites

Your favourite song you both listen to:
"Shatter In the Night" by Vesperteen

Your favourite thing about his personality:
His kindness - he always knows what to do when you're feeling down (but also knows when to leave you alone if you want to be alone).

Your favourite physical feature(s) of his:
You love his eyes. You love the way they sparkle when he talks about something/someone he loves. You love the colour of his eyes - they were a beautiful mocha colour, and perfectly suited him. You also love his tattoos, especially his tattoo sleeve. You often trace it whilst you're chilling on the sofa. You also love the meanings behind them.

His favourite place to take you:
The ice cream shop down the road (or to a concert of some sort).

Concert he takes you to:
blink-182

Concert you take him to:
Jon Bellion

His favourite thing about your personality:
Your strength, and how - even in your 'weakest' moment - you always come out fighting.

His favourite physical feature of yours:
Your hands. He loves how smol they look in his. He thinks they fit you perfectly, and he loves holding them, even if you guys are cuddled up on the sofa together.

Your favourite movie you watch together:
Fight Club.

Favourite TV show you watch together:
13 Reasons Why. You both watched it within one night, and both cried during the last few episodes.

Favourite tøp song:
Yours: Holding On To You.
His: Lane Boy.

His favourite place to kiss you:
Your neck, and even through you weren't sure at first because you didn't like having ANY part of your neck touched due to past medical treatment, he understood, and he respected that. It took time, but now he loves kissing your neck - and you love it too.

Your favourite place to kiss him:
His lips. You literally can't pull away when you start kissing them as they fit perfectly with yours.