The Hoodwinker Island (Part 11/15)

Kat wakes up in a chair that most people sit in when they're at the dentist, wearing a white t-shirt and trousers and a pair of black trainer socks. They're too big for her, but that's not what's concerning Kat; she's got several wires leading out from her chest, right around where her heart is. She's got a cannula in her arm that's wrapped safely in a tight bandage, and she can smell something disgusting by her stomach. She lifts up her top to see the bag that is attached to the small feeding tube in her stomach is so full of what was in her stomach that it's leaking, creating a mark on her trousers that stinks.
"Are you trying to starve me?" Kat calls out. She knows that the people who kidnapped her are in the castle. Just as the words leave her lips, Mitchell walks out with a triumphant grin on his face.
"So, Princess," he says, going over to a board with several dials and switches on it, "I see we have some unfinished business to attend with, wouldn't you agree?" He flicks a switch, and Kat gasps as her heart stops beating. She can't breathe, she's going to die, she-
Her heart starts up again as Mitchell flicks the switch the opposite way.
"What'd you do that for?" Kat gasps.
"Entertainment, my dear. This board is connected to all the wires that are attached to you, which technically means that your pathetic life is in my hands."
"Lucky me," Kat grumbles sarcastically, and then gasps as Mitchell flicks the switch on and off that controls her heart.
"Careful, my love. Any smart comments from you, and I might just forget to flick the switch back on to start up that pretty little heart of yours."
"God, you really are fucking twisted, aren't you? As if it wasn't enough that I had to have you and that English one doing my stomach surgery, you now have control over my heart! Well congratulations, Mitchell, I guess you've won this time!"
"Touching speech, there, Princess. If I could feel emotions, I'd be really happy about that compliment." Mitchell walks over to her, and smiles.
"You know you're never going back to your little boyfriend again, right?" He whispers in her ear.
"Rou isn't my boyfriend," Kat says to Mitchell.
"Shame. You guys would've made a perfect couple, what with your scars and his ugly mug. Honestly, forget Beauty and the Beast; you two would've been like Frankenstein and his bride! Oh, wait; you already are like Frankenstein and his bride." Mitchell chuckles loudly, whilst glancing at Kat's wedding ring, and Kat glares at him.
"Oh, please. I'll find a way out, just-"
"Just like last time? Let me remind you, Princess, that the stupid white cat which belongs to your darling Rou snuck out of the castle, alerted Rou and his just as ugly friend, who then came back here and RESCUED you! You didn't find a way out yourself; you were saved, just like the pathetic damsel in distress that you are."
Mitchell walks out of the room, leaving Kat in shock.
She must've fallen asleep because when Kat wakes up, she sees Mitchell standing in front of her with an evil grin on his face as if he knows something Kat doesn't. Damian - the English man with piercing pink/purple colour, black hair and has tattoos scattered all over his shoulders and upper arms, along with a teardrop tattooed under his left eye - is standing next to Mitchell, and is holding a light pink collar with a little bell on it in his hand. Kat frowns at the collar, and then is horrified to realise where she's seen it before.
Freya is dead, and Damian is holding her collar.