Alternative Press Music Awards

"I'm the biggest twenty one pilots fan out there," my husband, Josh, says into the microphone after accepting the award for Most Dedicated Fanbase at the Alternative Press Music Awards, where he'll be performing, and I'm there to support him.
"We know, Josh," I yell amongst everyone cheering. Josh goes on to explain how he's been to every event twenty one pilots have been to, and how the Clique should be on stage with him, also accepting the award (I wouldn't mind that, to be quite honest). He leaves the stage, and he literally runs into my arms.
"Proud of you!" I whisper in his ear.
"Aw, thanks, babe. Now I've gotta go get ready for the drum line. By the way, nice outfit," he says, grinning at me before running off into the dressing rooms to get changed. I look down at my outfit, which is just some black skinny jeans, Doc Martins and a plain black t-shirt.

****

Sum 41 announce the three drummers that'll be performing in the drum line, and how many drummers are shoved to the very back of the stage, but tonight, they're right up front. Josh gets the biggest cheer, and I'm happy that the organisers who put this awards show together actually made this happen because the three drummers that are on stage (Josh, and two other drummers who I missed the names of because everyone was screaming too loud) are incredibly talented in their own way. They're all dressed in skinny jeans (although Josh is wearing cargo trousers), and they're all wearing sleeveless shirts, and Josh's shirt is grey, whereas one of the other drummer's has a black shirt, and the other drummer has a white shirt. They come into the crowd, and play the drums to Queen's 'We Will Rock You!', and I end up standing right next to Josh. He gives me a smile before concentrating on playing the drums, and I smile at the way that his wedding ring catches the lights. The drummers then go back on stage and perform a melody of songs (one of them is a Sum 41 song, one of them is 'All Stars' by SmashMouth, and Josh gets a trumpet solo during that song), then there's a time where each of the drummers can perform a little trick, and one of them plays golf on stage, and Josh does his iconic backflip. Then, the last song that is played is 'Ride', and then the drummers all get up, and take a bow. I'm screaming my head off, and I'm pretty sure I've lost my voice. Josh, meanwhile, is just smiling and smiling, and they all head off backstage. I also run backstage, and I almost knock Josh over by hugging him too hard.
"Can't. Breath," he gasps, and I let him go.
"Sorry, J. I'm just so proud of you. You all did amazing out there."
"Thanks," Josh says, blushing a little. Now let's go and enjoy the rest of the awards ceremony."