Twenty-Six

Edit Credit to stephofrp.tumblr.com^^^ Anyway, enjoy.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

We walked hand in hand into Sara's house Saturday night. I laughed at something he said and he shut the door behind us. We headed down to her basement where everyone was.

Sara had everyone over for a chill night in. We were going to play games or watch movies. Some people wanted to drink. Niall and I weren't drinking because of work.

"Hey, they're happy again!" Harry cheered as we came in to view.

"Hey, Styles!" Niall yelled. "Shut the hell up."

Niall pulled me to the couch and sat me down on his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck.

"Niall, no macking on my best friend at my house." Sara scrunched up her nose.

Niall chuckled. "Don't even, you've done more to Liam at my house, ya hypocrite."

Liam blushed and Sara stuck her tongue out at Niall, snuggling into Liam's side.

"So did you get your letter from university yet?" She asked Niall.

"I don't think so, I have to check." He shrugged.

"We both got in." Liam told him. "You should be too."

"Let's hope so." He crossed his fingers.

I moved off Niall's lap and got up. "Do you want something to drink?"

He looked up at me. "Nawh I'm okay. Thanks babe."

I walked over to the fridge and grabbed a soda. I turned and Harry and Zayn called me over.

"How are you?" Zayn asked as I popped open my can.

"I'm fine."

"Are you?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I took a sip.

"We don't know. We thought that maybe you'd be upset with the talking about college." Zayn pointed out the truth.

"Well yeah I didn't want to listen to that since I don't even know if I’m graduating yet." I sighed. "I'll have to get used to college talk, don't worry about me."

"We love you, Opal. You know that. We're just making sure you're not upset." Harry rubbed my shoulder.

"I know. I love you guys too. You keep me safe like big brothers." I smiled. "I appreciate it more than you know." I set my drink down and hugged them both. "Thank you."

I stepped back and picked my soda back up. "You can go back to your boyfriend, he's been watching." Zayn whispered so only the three of us can hear.

I laughed and nodded, going back to Niall. I sat beside him and kissed his cheek. He smiled but still kept his conversation going with Sean, Tia, and Liam. I offered him a sip of my soda so he took it from my hand and took a sip. He turned towards me a bit once everyone was starting a different conversation and he set my soda down on the coffee table in front of us. I swiped my finger over his bottom lip, making him smile.

"Kiss me, butthead." I laughed grabbing his face.

"With pleasure." He grinned, leaning in.

I giggled against his lips. He pecked my lips a few more times after the long kiss. When he pulled away I blushed and noticed everyone was watching.

"Perfect ten out of ten!" Louis shouted clapping his hands.

I laughed and hid my face in Niall's chest. He wrapped his arms around me ignoring our friends until they went to playing a game of charades. Everyone was shouting things out but I tuned them out. I snuggled into Niall and played with his fingers. He yelled something out and I guess he was wrong. I finally looked up at Haley trying to act something out. Niall guessed again and got it.